[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If homo sapiens is 200k/y (not even taking into count the previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: gobeklitepe-the-other-tour.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gobeklitepe-the-other-tour.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
If homo sapiens is 200k/y (not even taking into count the previous """""""""""""""""smart hominids""""""""""""""""") old then why does our history start ~14k years ago from Göbekli Tepe. How did we manage to spend 190k years farting around and banging rocks together, and leaving nothing behind.
>>
>>56375735
Because from that time humans were niggers
>>
>>56375735
You forget about the Ancient Finnish Empire.
>>
>>56375810
Proofs?
>>
>>56375939
It took that long for a smart nigger to be born and become white
>>
>>56375939

they had no recorded history, so they were niggers. of course now niggers in my country record EVERYTHING during and after civil rights movement. they are of course a new type of nigger, which the world has never before seen.
>>
>>56375735

I bet you there is a lot of interesting stuff written about this. Certainly way more satisfying than anon's half-assed speculation and vaguely recalled half-read Wikipedia articles.
>>
>>56375735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNEVvHgOOY
Watch this OP.
>>
>>56375735
That's because it's most likely bullshit.
>>
If civilization is around 10k year old, then how come we still aren't civilized?
>>
>>56376009
Yeah I'm going to watch a 2 hour long video about pseudoscientific bullshit.
Just give me the gist of it so I can call you an idiot and we'll move on. Is it the "stoned ape theory"? Something to do with mushrooms?
>>
>>56376100
Because finns are mongol
>>
>>56375735
Because humans were nomads that didn't stay in one place.

If you didn't know that planting seeds yielded plants, chances are slim that you would have found out. If some chuckefuck actually stuck a seed on the ground, and if that plant grew, chances are he would have been long gone from the area. And even if he would have made the connection, changing the way your whole tribe lived is not something that's easy.
>>
>>56376217
>"stoned ape theory"? Something to do with mushrooms?

It's pretty tiring how druggies try to shoehorn and explain everything with drugs.
>>
>>56376217
There is archeological and historic evidence that human's may have been civilized before 10,000 BCE. Watch the video if ur interested.
>>
File: 7b9f3505.jpg (13 KB, 180x199) Image search: [Google]
7b9f3505.jpg
13 KB, 180x199
>you will never provide for your tribe
>you will never club a sabre tooth tiger
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTICjwUhSys

"One of the most important experiments that ruled out uranium and affirmed primordial polonium as the cause for polonium halos in granites was done with the ion micro probe. The ion micro probe uses a thin beam of ions to probe or analyze tiny microscopic specs of matter. The experiment was set so that the ion beam impacted directly on the halos center sputtering it away atom by atom to then be analyzed by a magnetic spectrometer. A significant number of the halos of the element polonium 218 were analyzed using the ion micro probe. The results were positive and unequivocal. The polonium 218 halo centers contained lead 206 the direct decay product of polonium 218 without the corresponding uranium found in uranium halos. These results confirmed that polonium halos in granites originated with primordial polonium."
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>56376471
>skip to random spot in video
>"gigantic structures on the surface of mars"

Don't watch tripe like that.
>>
>>56376009
>>56376471
>>56376671

I forgot to mention how they go on to accuse NASA of being part of a conspiracy to cover up things like that "face" on Mars.
>>
>>56376615
>you will never die at age 20 because of an impacted tooth.
>>
>>56376836
This
>>
>>56376836
>you´ll never fuck all the girls in your tribe just because you are the alpha male before 20
>>
>>56375735
The same reason highly intelligent animals don't have civilization, they do not have the means, just as we did not. Some idiot one day realized that he could get food more efficiently using seeds of plants into specific areas, and boom
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.