[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever had a conversation with a foreigner using only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: photo-729141.jpg (201 KB, 934x1017) Image search: [Google]
photo-729141.jpg
201 KB, 934x1017
Has anyone ever had a conversation with a foreigner using only google translate?

How did it go?
>>
no
that would not work out
>>
have you ever had a conversation with a macedonian?
>>
>>56361694

Does a day go by where you resist the unholy urge of taking pleasure in the suffering of the white man?
>>
>>56361628
Why did you post my dad, OP? And how did you even GET that pic???
>>
>>56362102
Scooby's is somebody's daddy if you know what I mean.
>>
natty
>>
i am talking to Chinese using only google translate. Works surprisingly well, you only need to use simple sentences. Sometimes she doesn't understand what I want but in general it's a lot better than expected.
>>
>>56361628
I did with Polish qt who came to Croatia one summer
It worked well when I was saying some simple senteces, but as soon she replied google translate would make a mess
>>
File: chihuahua.jpg (340 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua.jpg
340 KB, 2048x2048
use it to talk with family in Mexico, as long as you don't use filler words or slang then they usually get the gist of it

if they don't understand still then i say it in English and they translate

It works surprisingly well though
>>
I am sitting on 4chan with help of google translate
breddy bood as you see
>>
>>56361628
I usually translate SOME words in Google to check if I understood or spelled them correctly. For example this entence I di't chek, not sure if I wrote the words in a correct way.
>>
>>56364152

hello washer i am of fundamental offering

how is your second reaction?
>>
>>56363341
>talk with family in mexico
how's life treating you as a gardener?
>>
>>56364217
suka blyad((((
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxHkvnPc47I
>>
>>56364254
Its alright, I have to use Google translate to get work when I stand outside home depot though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.