[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that russians don't commit adultery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Is it true that russians don't commit adultery?
>>
File: Anna-Karenina.jpg (414 KB, 950x1478) Image search: [Google]
Anna-Karenina.jpg
414 KB, 950x1478
>>
They have the highest hiv rate in Europe. And the chances of getting hiv in a normal relationship is pretty much non-existant.
>>
>>56352868
It's a tragedy tho. And adultery viewed as something wrong that leads to Anna's death
>>
Nah.
I personally fucked with 2 married women.
>>
>>56353044
It is widespread in russia because if used needles, not fuck.
>>
>>56353187
Yep, its mostly druggies and gays.
>>
>>56353132
Interesting. Here you are viewed as family people with a strong sense of it. "L'amour a la russe" (the russian way of love) also mean passionate love
>>
>>56353187
Druggies dont commit adultery. Ok.
>>
Katherine fucked horses
>>
>>56353390
She's german bitch anyway
>>
No, Russians women are biggest sluts.
One-day trip to any cheap resort(Turkey, Egypt etc) will give you proofs.
>>
>>56353277
Well, I suppose older generations are more strict at that way. And I can assure you I was passionate in my relationships=)
Anyway, people are different
>>
>>56352819

one of their great literary masterpieces main theme is exactly adultery
>>
All nations during all eras were commuting adultery.

What's with all these stupid posts?

>"Do germans have non-scat sex?"
>"Are there any atheist Polish?"
>"Is it true that all americans are overweight and retaded?"
>"Do girls really poop?"

Are you underage? Yes people are people, despite their country.
>>
>>56353484
Yeah and the point of it is that it's a horrible thing that ends tragically
>>
I want to marry a Russian qt and have dozens of masterrace offsprings with as as the pontic and russian genes combine
>>
File: 1438927686414.png (513 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1438927686414.png
513 KB, 800x600
>>56353849

GREECE IS RIGHT AGAIN!
>>
>>56353849
>why do people try to discuss cultural differences
>>
>>56353849
>Are you underage?
Here, you answered your own question.
>>
>>56354141
It is not cultural differences, it's cultural stereotypes which hace no bearing in real world and should be refuted by any sencible person right of the bat.
But it sure is fun to read :)
>>
>>56354080
>pontic
>masterrace
If there's anything subhuman it's that race.
>>
>>56354311
>this coming from a gypsy
>>
>>56354221
I think that this kinds of threads tend to demolish those stereotypes. It's a pretty good thing actually
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.