[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prepare your anuses for a neutral article in the French lang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 700 Holocausts.jpg (32 KB, 769x380) Image search: [Google]
700 Holocausts.jpg
32 KB, 769x380
Prepare your anuses for a neutral article in the French language.

http://information.tv5monde.com/terriennes/feminisation-des-mots-la-france-en-retard-22877
>>
>>56350833
>that picture
What the fuck?
>>
>>56350845
Because even for a female minister, we have to say "le ministre", which is masculine. It's written "the minister is pregnant, and the pic shows someone imagining a male minister pregnant, since we also use the masculine gender to talk about females in the administrations
>>
The greatest mistake in the 20th century was not World War I, or the genocidal campaigns of WWII, or the mass murdering tyrannies of the second half of the century.

The greatest mistake was letting women vote.
>>
>>56351997
I usually don't like you Belgium, but you are damn correct
>>
>>56350833
what's the neutral article then
>>
I long to see France kill

Thank god niggers and Arabs are doing it
>>
>>56352255
none, everybody already says la ministre, la présidente, la maire, l'auteure or la professeure
just a bunch of feminazautists that want to push it too much forward, or a bunch of old fucks that don't want to change at all
but hey, why would either one of these groups be satisfied with the actual consensus that is accepted by everyone but them
>>
>>56350833
Poor bait.

The article is really discussing whether to add feminine versions of positions/titles that were previously only referred to in the masculine.
>>
>>56352339
Says the macaroni. Take a look at your own fucking country nigger

>>56352255
It's not about having a neutral article, it's about the feminisation of masculine terms that are used for women too. In other words, feminist bullshit

>>56352411
La maire is wrong, we have to say Mme le maire. The rest is correct tho, or if it's not, everybody says it anyway
>>
>>56352624
mme la présidente is technically wrong too I think, but it's indeed more accepted than mme la maire
in my village we had a woman for mayor for eight years when I was a kid so that's maybe why I'm used to say la maire
>>
>>56352411
How could you feminise words that already end with e? Make it ée?
>>
>>56352778
woops forgot the link I wanted to post : http://www.francetvinfo.fr/politique/madame-le-president-la-mise-au-point-de-l-academie-francaise_720427.html

>>56352782
no, just use la intead of le (for example, le ministre / la ministre)
>>
>>56352778
I had a female mayor too when I was a child, but I used to call her mme le maire. Probably because everyone said so
>>
>>56352411
>>56352818
Well that's not proper french

hence the need for a reform, because right now you either have to make up grammar or sound like a fucking redditor

>madame LE ministre
>>
>>56353011
I think there's some hotter shit to take care of in the country right now
>>
>>56352904
>>56352818
If you had a female mayor and you call her le maire, would you conjugate her verbs/adjectives in feminine form? Because that's how we solve a similar lingustic problem in Hebrew.
>>
>>56353051
That's a very good question m8, I guess we do conjugate in feminine form but I'm not sure about it (I personally do)
>>
>>56353047
>what about
>t-there's more important stuff to do

stop posting anytime now
>>
>>56352624
>assblasted French

Delicious
>>
>>56353047
It's not like there is an entire state funded organisation created specifically for this matter.
>>
>>56353047
He's right, it's not like we're in debts, full of niggers and muslims, and waiting for the next attacks, noooo let's discuss feminist bullshit, it's definitely more important.
>>
File: italians.jpg (101 KB, 963x641) Image search: [Google]
italians.jpg
101 KB, 963x641
>>56353172
>Leaves a buttblasted autistic comment out of nowhere
>An assblasted mongoloid answers
>The first downie rejoices at the thought of it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.