[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country. 2. Post cute wheelchair girls from your country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: obj.jpg (134 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
obj.jpg
134 KB, 1024x769
1. Your country.

2. Post cute wheelchair girls from your country.
>>
is that RWD?
>>
>>56350567
>>
>>56351341
somewhat artistic
>>
i want a qt wheelchair gf
>>
File: god.jpg (197 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
197 KB, 1024x769
>>56350567
Cute white wheelchair girls belong to superior Black Cock.
>>
I need a hot handicapped girl who needs me desperately and nobody tries to pick up
>>
>>56350567
almost 100% of wheelchair girls are ugly and gross.
but if you find one: jackpot.
no chad would take her, she'll be desperate and take almost anything, as long as you're nice to her.

especially delicious: blind girls
don't care about looks etc.
>>
>>56354727

I noticed a lot of blind men go out but I rarely see a blind girl going out. It's the same situation in Germany?
>>
>>56354897
Yeah, I never thought about that, but now that you're mentioning it - it's the same here.
But it's pretty obvious if you think about it: they're inherently weaker than men and have the risk of being raped or robbed.
So, most of them feel insecure, which I can understand.

I don't care tho, if I'm gf-less till 25 I'll just look for one and stalk her 24/7 until I find an opportunity to talk to her.
>>
It reminded me when I cracked a ''invalid scum'' joke and the guy on a wheelchair heard t lol. Fucking invalid scum.
>>
>>56355147

I want a blind qt too m8.
>>
>>56354897

A blind chick here got groped and robbed by a curry on a train last year
>>
>>56355270

Sauce? I want to defend her.
>>
What's so appealing about disabled girls?

Is it because they're fragile and you feel like you're more in charge with them? Or is it because normal girls wont accept you?
>>
>>56355543
Both
>>
File: Automated Feel.jpg (41 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Automated Feel.jpg
41 KB, 403x403
>>56355543
Both, absolutely.

Both...
>>
It must be really tough to be so beta that you have to take a girl with a disability, so that you don't have to be afraid of "Chads" stealing her.
>>
File: Hairyfroggy.jpg (125 KB, 700x679) Image search: [Google]
Hairyfroggy.jpg
125 KB, 700x679
>>56355772
Why do you have to hurt?

Ei enempää, pyydän
>>
>>56355772
pipele
>>
>>56356550
>>
>>56351341
that's Los Angeles
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.