[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Nordic countries good places to live for autistic people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: waterfall.jpg (242 KB, 990x742) Image search: [Google]
waterfall.jpg
242 KB, 990x742
Are the Nordic countries good places to live for autistic people?
>>
Finlin is, if you're one of those i dont want no others around me autists.
>>
>>56349326
The grammar of the latter part of that sentence is a little hard for me to parse.
>>
File: bentham .jpg (11 KB, 240x340) Image search: [Google]
bentham .jpg
11 KB, 240x340
I must know!
>>
>>56349247
No country is good for autistic people.
>>
>>56349630
I'm using the word good in the relative sense, as in "less bad".
>>
>>56349354
>Finlin is, if you're one of those "I don't want any other people around me"-autists.
>>
>>56349647
Ah, thank you.
>>
File: joko voittaa tai ei.jpg (93 KB, 960x821) Image search: [Google]
joko voittaa tai ei.jpg
93 KB, 960x821
Depends.

On one hand, people don't push themselves into your face and almost everything can be handled thru the internets.
On the other, nobody's gonna make contact with you and you yourself must do all the effort if you desire contact, and most of the time the internet services just plain blow when compared to handling things with a real and intelligent person.
>>
>>56349712
Yes, I anticipated this issue. Thankfully, I almost never leave my house, and am too afraid to face people under most circumstances.

This may have you wondering, why consider moving then? In response, I'm not really, I just get curious about the world, from time to time, and I like to imagine.
>>
>le finns are autistic

I wish but the prevalence of normies I see here on a daily basis says otherwise
>>
>>56350005
Could you elaborate?
>>
>Iceland

Is the best one to austistic..
>>
>>56349712
this

there is the ever-present danger of your autism accelerating as it is easier to isolate yourself or live your life without social interactions (but still work, shop, etc.)
>>
Every day is a party for autistic people in the Nethercunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF3aQbT2erA
>>
>>56350005
>>le finns are autistic
>I wish but the prevalence of normies I see here on a daily basis says otherwise
Finn normies are autists on global scale
>>
>>56353060
What characterises the Finnish normie?
>>
>>56353938
Swedish parents
>>
It's their urheimat. It's where they belong
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.