[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me something about your life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (213 B, 5x5) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213 B, 5x5
Tell me something about your life.
>>
>>56348567
Most of the time I am fine but sometimes I break down
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 559x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 559x333
>>56348567
I'm a communist
>>
i only had sex once
>>
22 yo NEET

kill me
>>
>>56348567
Im in love with a girl but i haven't asked out her yet
>>
lived in 3 countries

next year will be 4.
>>
File: 1455355840135.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1455355840135.gif
2 MB, 255x164
A stressful situation 5 years ago caused my body to break down and gave me tinnitus among other things

I have not felt silence ever since
>>
>>56348567
I'm withdrawing from one antidepressant in order to go onto another. It's making me have horrible nightmares, the sense of sinister unreality persists well after awakening.

I feel scared.
>>
>>56348763
I'm in love with a girl I don't even know how to talk to
>>
>>56348567
I'm learning Russian on duo linguo so I can play DOTA better! Eto ne moi velosiped!!!
>>
File: 1457907939387.jpg (149 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457907939387.jpg
149 KB, 640x960
>>56348603
Ey same here
>>
>>56348828
is easy, i haven't asked her out because she's a friend and i dont want to make a fool of myself in front of her
>>
File: The Finger Of Allah (akbar).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
The Finger Of Allah (akbar).png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>56348810
I feel you on that, I thought I was developing tinnitus and was feeling really bad about it. Like I was getting old and dying. But when I replaced my shitty speakers it went away completely
>>
>>56348567
i just ate a burger at 6:15 am no memes
my cat walked up to me and asked me for burger
i gave him a little piece
i also study russian
>>
>>56348847
)))))
>>
>>56348567

What kind of something do you want to know?
>>
i'm obsessed with a girl that i know is a shit person who cheats on her bfs, is a total liar and a complete sociopath. but she's beautiful, she shows me attention, and she wasn't always like this.

i'm going to get destroyed lads
>>
I am with Uni education working loader
>>
I need to poo right now but I'm holding it in. I'm not sure why but I do this a lot.
>>
>>56352936
classic
>>
File: 1244472267486.gif (92 KB, 582x433) Image search: [Google]
1244472267486.gif
92 KB, 582x433
I'm an English teacher and I was offered a teaching job opportunity in Japan. My wife is Japanese, so it pretty much works out. Problem is if I pull her out from her current job now it's likely that she'll have no prospects and no job opportunities in Japan. I'm honestly lost in what to do.
Thank you for asking, it's nice to vent anonymously.
>>
My life is really kinda empty, I wish I had more things in it. But I have so much inertia, it's really hard to change anything. It's weird, when you picture things mentally, you would think it wouldn't be that hard to reach for happiness. But in reality, the everyday slog just kinda beats you senseless. You grow numb and even though you think of changing and doing something to improve your life, nothing happens, year after year. It's just impossible. I just don't care, and I'm not motivated enough to change. That is the horrid truth.
>>
I am a dirt poor student studying in a city on the other side of the country, where I'm essentially a foreigner. Everyone and everything seems alien to me, I don't go out much since I don't have any money and sometimes it gets to the point where I have nothing to eat and have to steal some food from the dormitory fridge.
I also failed two classes last semester because I slept away almost all my classes, and now I found out that the government might stop paying for my education due to low GPA in which case I might as well kill myself
>>
I was close to a mental breakdown by the end of last year. Found a new job now, earn way more money, am motivated to finish college again. There's always hope tbph, can't wait for based Summer.
>>
>>56353326
At least you tried anon.
>>
I have perfectly controllable eczema that makes me miserable, I let it fall out of control because I have a lack of motivation to do anything about it
it makes me hide myself in my room and the most skin I show when I go out is my face or my hands because of my social anxiety that makes me incredibly self aware about how it looks
>>
>>56353038

Get that chink out of the holy land you bitch.
>>
I recently moved to the city of my dreams. Also started a very sexual friendship with a super qt japanese girl from here. Got some insane lewds from a girl way out of me league on tinder last night. She put a bottle of tabasco in her pooper for me.

Things are looking up, lads. I just wish i had a higher paying job.
>>
>>56354674
I'm jealous.
>>
>>56348567
It sucks
>>
I just broke up with a girl who still had genuine affection for me and I'm starting to regret it.
>>
my only regret is having boneitis
>>
>>56354674
>She put a bottle of tabasco in her pooper for me.
>women
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.