[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love your country? Why or why not? I love America. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 3811.png (290 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
3811.png
290 KB, 500x394
Do you love your country? Why or why not?

I love America. I've travelled coast to coast, been to almost every major city. I've met incredible people from every background imaginable. Black, white, asian, hispanic. Poor and rich. People born in the U.S. and those who've moved here from other countries. I've sat and talked with homeless people outside of restaurants about life and the state of American society. I've been taken in and treated as a member of the family by complete strangers. Even in the South, where the "fat and stupid" stereotype comes from, I've been shown incredible amounts of courtesy by wonderful people. Though we have our problems, I will always love this country. Do we have terrible people here? Of course we do, every country does. But the good far outweighs the bad, you just have to go looking for it.

God bless
>>
I had fish and chips for dinner and I can feel a greasy shit brewing in my stomach
My Maori neighbours are yelling at eachother
Dog bless niew zillund
>>
>>56347246
New Zealand is a beautiful country!
>>
>russia

fuck no, nuke it
>>
>>56347211

We do have astonishing amounts of freedom.
>>
>>56347338
I will admit I don't know much about Russia, and I've never been, but I'm sure there are plenty of good things about it! Look past the negatives
>>
>>56347211
Two nukes were not enough
>>
>>56347359
I love you!
>>
>>56347377
it will be good, after few nuclear blasts..
>>
>>56347410
oh please don't say this. Japan is a wonderful country. I really like Japanese culture and I admire your attention to detail.

I've met some truly great people from Japan (my city has a lot of Japanese/Korean immigrants). God bless!
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x125
>>56347359
Freedom to get shot.
>>
>>56347450
Canada is a nice country. I live close to the border and though there aren't many differences, those that do exist I appreciate.

Also, thank you for hockey!
>>
>>56347440
Good thing you are in France now, your kind of people is like a poison to any society.
>>
>>56347492
Hello Russian friend! I hope to visit Russia one day. St. Petersburg looks beautiful
>>
>tfw you will never be an american doing american things

Feels bad man. I like huehueing, but i'd rather be free.
>>
>>56347531
Feel free to visit any time, you will feel welcome here :)
>>
>>56347535
You are always welcome here, anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.