[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when I speak English then sometimes some native English speakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: faggot.jpg (12 KB, 368x214) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
12 KB, 368x214
when I speak English then sometimes some native English speakers ask me "what are you saying?"
what? don't fuck with me
I know you can understand what I want to say
is this bully or something?
FUCK NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
When the English native speakers speak poor Japanese
I will try my best to understanding what they want to say
It's common sense of being one of people
so I think many English speakers are Fuckin' rude
You guys should put more common sense
>>
>>56343489
Read out your post on vocaroo
>>
File: 1454856996090.jpg (61 KB, 520x407) Image search: [Google]
1454856996090.jpg
61 KB, 520x407
>>56343502
this

do it, op

no bully i swear
>>
>>56343489
THIS IS ME

except they say "haha cute accent mohammed" I THHOUGHT I DIDN'T HAVE AN ACCENT :(
>>
>>56344079
>I THOUGHT I DIDN'T HAVE AN ACCENT
Everyone has an accent, are you retarded?
>>
File: STOP NOW.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
STOP NOW.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>56344109
fucking hell
Correction.

I thought I had a "normal american accent" but turns out I didn't.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56344146
vocaroo
>>
>>56344169
nah fuck that im too shy
>>
>>56344180
cmon mate, I promise ill bully you about it
>>
File: 1430404397327.jpg (73 KB, 539x581) Image search: [Google]
1430404397327.jpg
73 KB, 539x581
That's why I never want to talk with white when they come to my uni even if it's encouraged to do so.
>>
Kind of new to /int/, and I have a quick question. Is there a considerable amount of Japanese people visiting this board? Or are they mostly proxyfags?
>>
>>56344180
Hi UAEBRO, I've visited Abu Dhabi and Dubai and loved it. Are you a local?
>>
>>56343489
What are you saying?
>>
It's hard to understand people who can't tell Rs and Ls apart and end every word with a U sound.

It's not a meme guys, that's really how they talk.
>>
>>56344582
not local, born here tho.
>>
>>56344555

If they write in broken English, with stereotypical grammatical and/or spelling errors it is certain to be someone who isn't actually Japanese.

This goes for any nation, only Russians tend to do slight noticeable grammatical errors but not in an exaggerated way like for example OP does.

Everyone who visits this board is capable of writing English, else they wouldn't post here.
>>
why do you have a pimple in your flag?
>>
>>56343489
But if they can't understand you, wouldn't you rather they let you know, so that you can improve your English? Imagine if nobody understood you, but didn't say so. You'd spend your whole life thinking you were communicating effectively, but nobody would have any idea what you were on about.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.