[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Latin Americans think of Argentina, and vice versa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: arge-MMAP-md.png (72 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
arge-MMAP-md.png
72 KB, 1030x727
What do Latin Americans think of Argentina, and vice versa?
>>
greatest spanish speaking country
>>
good lads
>>
>>56343401
Argentina has a great potential to become developed, the best Latin American country I believe.

Sadly Argentinians are horrible people to be around.
>>
frendly bantz
>>
>>56343441
Juanito is right.
>>
Argie immigrants in Mexico tend to be dicks and give their country a bad name, but it's still liked, at least where I was we cheered for Argentina on the finals.
Great country, hot women, nice people in general.
>>
Argentina is a 10/10 spanish speaking country
>>
>>56343401
most arrogant and racist people you ever seen
>>56343460
fede is right.
>>
Best Spanish speaking country and neighbours
>>
>>56343401
Baby dolphin killers
>>
>>56343401
Here we say that if you buy an Argentine for what he's worth it and then sell him for what he thinks he's worth it, you'll be a millionaire. This pretty much sums up our view on them.
>>
Most of time we talk shit to each other but at the end of the day we're cool specially if they are not Porteños (Argies from the capital, Buenos Aires).
>>
We have some banter but a really good relations with our neighbors. The only people who seem to hate us are Mexicans, really don't know why they are so desperate to talk shit about us in every possible occasion when our irl relations are practically nonexistent.
>>
Brazilian media try too hard to make Argentinian the most detestable person to any Brazilian.
>>
>>56343540
By here you mean everywhere?
>>
File: Borges.jpg (20 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
Borges.jpg
20 KB, 500x331
>>56343401
Last great hope for Latin America, due for a rebound. Wish them the best.
>>
Nuke Buenos Aires, everything else is full of nice people and nice landscapes.
>>
>>56343554
Why? What would they gain with this?
Our media always portrays all south americans as loving/caring friends
>>
>>56343592
But most of them live there mate kek
>>
>>56343550
>the only people who seem to hate us are Mexicans.

I can say the same about you Juan, you seem to hate us too.
>>
French people of latin america.
>>
>>56343554
lel..try reading British press
>>
second best country of latin america after uruguay
>>
>>56343617
Native porteños are like 6% or 8% of our population.
>>
>>56343592
R-rude, i live there.
>>
>>56343615
He is exaggerating. All we do is some friendly football banter, but self hating faggots like him see it as an war declaration
>>
>>56343617
Who cares? I could say the same about most capital cities. Most of them are filled with distant, cold and stressed people. And that comes from someone living in Santiago.
>>
>>56343550
Of all the argies I've met I would say that 50% are pretty cool people but the other 50% are the most unbelievably shitty people I've seen, seriously, it's like you people make an effort to be unlikeable.

The women I've met have all been pretty nice though.
>>
>>56343624

Not him but Mexico isn't really mentioned here.

The chilenos. Those are the ones most people hate.
>>
>>56343668
Quilmes is okay too.

>>56343701
Question about the hate thing. Is it more common in worker class or is it equally distributed among every social class? Here most the hate for Argentina, Bolivia and Peru comes from the low-end of society (Also the high-end, but those faggots hate everyone that isn't higher class)
>>
>>56343615
I really don't know when this all started, but it's a phenomenon in our media mooking you, guys. A lot of Brazilian is convinced that you are arrogant and hate us.

The fact is I never be in your country, but I have many friends who have been there and they all just love it what they find. Our media it's a giant shit
>>
>>56343701
Which is funny because chileans usually have a neutral opinion on us (they say we have bad things and good things) but they hate peruvians, bolivians and over all colombians.
>>
>>56343751
Low class hate everybody
Middle class hate 1st worlders (specially the states)
High class hate south americans and brown argentines
>>
>>56343701
Well man don't wanna fight but in have been in Taringa and the Mexicans and Argentinians spend the hole day posting shit about each other, yes with Chile too but that's nothing compared to the Mexico vs Argentina posts.
>>
File: 1457669441495.jpg (36 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1457669441495.jpg
36 KB, 500x371
>>56343829
>Taringa
>>
>>56343829
>Taringa
>>
>>56343807
It seems we're really close in the hating topic, except that USA isn't that hated here, people have more of a neutral opinion (Except the our leftards, they hate anything that's slightly capitalistic).
I really like the people from our neighbor countries, considering I've been in all of them. It's usually the poor people or criminals that migrate and give every country a bad rep.
>>
File: giuseppe garibaldi palermo.jpg (384 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
giuseppe garibaldi palermo.jpg
384 KB, 1200x1600
Everyone loves the land of Silver.
All our neighbors love us tenderly.
There's literally nothing to be disliked about us.

We're the light of SA.
>>
>>56343401

1. Loud
2. Outgoing
3. Terrible drivers
4. Overcook their meat
5. Loud
6. Funny
7. Nice
8. Loud

>>56343550
>The only people who seem to hate us are Mexicans

You should see how mexicans react to murrikans implying mexico isnt important. They are insecure and at the same time extremely proud of their country, i doubt is personal.
>>
>>56343766

Literally no one gives a shit to them.
>>
>>56343807
>(specially the states)

esto es algo que no entiendo, por que odian a los gringos? me acuerdo que lei que argentina odia mas a los gringos incluso que nosotros y eso que por lo menos nosotros sí tenemos buenas razones para odiarlos
>>
>>56343885
idk people like to hate on everything but when foreigners come they're generally happy that they have chosen to visit this shithole so they tend to be really gentle

been to chile myself on january, ppl went out of their way to point me directions or taking me places. They were glad I was visiting tbqh pretty cool lads
>>
>>56343550

Mexicans seems to be butthurt against everyone.
>>
>>56343829
>taringa
>>
>>56343947
>i doubt is personal.

bperom sí es personal, no odiamos a otro país de latinoamerica mas que a ellos
>>
>>56343960
>esto es algo que no entiendo, por que odian a los gringos? me acuerdo que lei que argentina odia mas a los gringos incluso que nosotros y eso que por lo menos nosotros sí tenemos buenas razones para odiarlos
tiene que ver con temas de principios de siglo 20, argentina en esa epoca era vista como un futuro rival de USA, pero perdimos.
>>
>>56343960
My guess it's a complex feeling that has it roots on the 1800's and 1900's when Argentina was trying to compete with the States for the supremacy on the Americas.
>>
>>56343978

I think it's because USA bullying
>>
>>56343978
Just cause you south Americans seem to be butt hurt about us.

But I actually like Brazil to be h
>>
>>56344021

Butthurt? The only thing we know about Mexico is soap operas and Chaves.
>>
>>56343973
Chileans love tourists, but they hate inmigrants.
t. Son of an inmigrant.

>>56343960
Argentina era un país muy poderoso y en vías de desarrollo el siglo pasado, cosa que se vio truncada.
Además, dos palabras: Operación Cóndor.
>>
>>56343998
Las razones que he escuchado tienen más que ver con Estados Unidos apoyando la última dictadura tratando de boycotear gobiernos que no son serviles. Eso y la hipocresía de joder con el libre mercado mientras son más proteccionistas que la mierda, hace unos años me acuerdo que hubo bardo con las exportaciones de limones de Arg. La mayoría de los que odian a USA son bastante zurdos, pero tampoco hay que ser boludo y creer en las relaciones con Estados Unidos no nos van a recontra garcar, siempre ha sido asi.
>>
Great place if you're a Nazi seeking refuge.
Source: grandpa was a camp guard who dindu nuffin and lived in Florida Este
>>
I've heard Buenos Ares is god tier, and I'd believe it.
Some great literature.
>implying you can name islands that aren't yours
>>
>>56343401
I like Argentina, the land, the people and the culture are pretty decent
A lot of the visit southern brazil
>>
>>56343401
>luckily, right at that moment an unconscious Argentenian fell through the roof
>>
File: che.jpg (43 KB, 468x600) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
43 KB, 468x600
>>56345224
kek, the must hate us in Santa Catarina, we fucking invade that state every year
>>
I think Argentina is cool, can you tell me a bit about it and you're everyday lives? You guys are famous for Tango, tell me about that. Wasn't Argentina made up of multipul different ethnic groups like French and Ethiopians?
>>
File: 24357619.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
24357619.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>56345490
>can you tell me a bit about it and you're everyday lives?

Living in N. Patagonia, valley with apples an shit, oil, empty steppes.
Living with my brother, sis married with children, working as a security guard, studying Geography in Neuquén (capital of the neighboring province 20 km from home)
in the summer wedo normie stuff and go fishing in rivers or lakes, Some hunt wild boars, deers, etc. The Atlantic is 500 km to the east and the Andes 500km west, you can go to the beach in the sumer or the mountains all year long or just for skiing. The "cities" line up the valley forming a rural urban mosaic when people travel in daily life, still pretty irrelevant in the country scale.
>>
>>56345794
Sounds like a happy life. What do you think would have been the most interesting time period for your country? 1920s? Are there people of mixed ethnicities?
>>
>>56345858
The XIX century looks interesting for me. Most people are a mix of spaniard, italian, french, german, syrian-lebanese and some slav stuff. Native mix veries a lot depending on the region, mostly in the NW and poor zones of Buenos Aires, still pretty low because most of the natives here were hunter-gatherers in very low populations, and blacks were almost nonexistent in Arg and Chile because no plantations. In recent decades we have received immigration from neighboring countries and China, but they tend to form their own communities
>>
>>56343401
TIERRA DE FUEGO
>>
>>56343550
We don't hate you. It's a meme. It a little bit of rancour due to football.
>>
File: Tierra del fuego, Argentina 5.jpg (337 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Tierra del fuego, Argentina 5.jpg
337 KB, 1024x683
>>56346091
Tierra DEL Fuego
>>
>>56346130
whatever
>>
File: jJJ2dd2.jpg (201 KB, 1024x753) Image search: [Google]
jJJ2dd2.jpg
201 KB, 1024x753
Tell me, what is living in Buenos Aires like?
>>
>>56343960
The wall just got 10ft taller Paco. Why must you suddenly use Spanish when saying something about gringos?
>>
>>56343401
>le bait thread
>>
Best and only relevant (at least to us) Spanish speaking country in the Americas desu.

>>56343554
Not at all, the fuck? All I see is mostly bantz.

>>56343540
Maybe you're from the South? At least here they don't really have that fame of being arrogant and snob.
>>
>>56346168
It's the best city in the world with the best peolpe in the world. Everyone is smart and looks good. And cool architecture and history.
>>
>>56345345
>Last month
>Florianópolis
>Went to the mall
>Everyone is speaking spanish

I don't bother much, but there are some xenophobical people here, they even hate people from other places of Brazil, lol.
>>
>>56346604
At least we're just tourists there and not immigrants, like brazilians in Bariloche
>>
>>56346640
like brs in Bariliche are tourist too I must clarify
>>
They play rugby
>>
>>56346591
TOP KEK
>>
Argentina is shit
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.