[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on toronto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: joshikarukk.gif (120 KB, 497x372) Image search: [Google]
joshikarukk.gif
120 KB, 497x372
Redpill me on toronto
>>
estastonto
>>
>>56342449
multicultural hell hole
>>
chinese enclave
>>
crowded
expensive
falling apart
shitty roads
multicultural

It's like a safer version of NYC (which is already shit) but with less to do.

If you're a citycuck you'll probably like it just fine.
>>
It's pretty cozy for a big city, at least compared to any large American city. Looks mostly shit but people are friendly and there are some neat things to see.

I don't mind Toronto other than it being the centre of extreme sjws for all of Canada.
>>
>>56342449
Horrible place, the city sucks your life away, skip Toronto and go to other areas like Vancouver, Alberta, or Ottawa
>>
>>56342449
it's ok i guess
>>
>>56343084

>go to other areas like Vancouver, Alberta, or Ottawa
>like vancouver

HAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHhhAHHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES HAVE LEFT THIS WORLD HAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHA
>>
Good place to live.

Low crime, most relevant city, many different industries, close to everything, good public transportation(at least compared to anywhere else in Canada).

Not bad desu

Yeah there's a lot of SJWs but you can avoid them unless you're the type to debate people in the street like a fedora
>>
Wtf I love Toronto now!
>>
>>56342449
I've been there and I enjoyed it. Large swathes of the city are steel and glass chink-built apartment buildings but the actual downtown/entertainment area and the islands are all quite nice. There were lots of different cultural events happening while I was there and a baseball series on so the city seemed quite lively.
>>
>>56346023
This
>>
It's dirty and everyone's a fag
>>
>>56347342
t. Redneck
>>
>>56347389
eww right? He must be a lower class white male, get that man to university so he can learn about Marx!
>>
>>56347655
Huh?

Not sure why Toronto automatically means SJW.

It is objectively the life of Canada, all the important jobs and things are there. I've lived in the small meme towns man.

They're nice in that they're mostly white but bad in that there's nothing to do at all and very few jobs(only some industries and min wage).
>>
>>56347655
Trump supporters btfo
>>
is toronto a meme city ?
>>
Apparently they are giving neetbux to everyone.
>>
The Toronto Argonauts have the most Grey Cup championship wins out of any football team in all of Canada.
>>
>>56346023
>>56347077
t. Prajheet
>>
it's a pile of garbage

they think they're the greatest city on earth but if you go their everyone's depressed and pissed off

it's like it trys way to hard

good place to go, make lots of money, and leave tho
>>
>>56342449
i got a fake id there when i was 19. good times
>>
everything bad you've heard about it is an exaggeration. I personally like the city a lot
>>
brown reggaeton shithole
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.