[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The cast of Game of Thrones is shilling for Europeans and Am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 627.png (328 KB, 826x1080) Image search: [Google]
627.png
328 KB, 826x1080
The cast of Game of Thrones is shilling for Europeans and Americans to take in more Muslim refugees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCe0Nz7Ie90
>>
>>56341944
then what's your purpose to fix syrian problem mr 17 yo trump supporter? will you send them back to civil war?
>>
>>56342082
Why not actually? Your coast guard did it pretty well a few days ago.
>>
>>56342082

The whole point of a civil war is to stay and fight for your side...

There would be no America today if everybody just left during the civil war.
>>
>>56341944
to be honest we've been destabilizing the middle east for quite some time, also don't refugees go through extensive screening here in the U.S?
>>
>>56342245

>also don't refugees go through extensive screening here in the U.S?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-agent-says-iraqi-refugee-wanted-bomb-texas-malls-n496181

>HOUSTON — An Iraqi refugee who is facing charges he tried to help ISIS wanted to set off bombs at two Houston malls and was learning to make electronic transmitters that could be used to detonate explosive devices, a federal agent testified Wednesday.
>>
>>56342082
>coming from turkey

lel, you have border on syria and still dont help at all, if you dont want accept refugees your military at least could send 5% of troops,defeat isis and the war
>>
>>56342277
Well, you're always going to hear about the rotten apples, but as it mentions in the article
>Immigrant advocates say they have full confidence in the vetting process and that tens of thousands of Iraqi refugees have been successfully resettled in the U.S.

And a quick Wikipedia search shows that there are about 200,000 - 350,000 Iraqi Americans here.

I'm still kind of torn, though.
>>
So?
>>
>>56342493
That's because Erdogan supports ISIS.
>>
>>56342493
lel no. touching syria is the only thing that can make erdogan lose elections.
>>
>>56342520

I am extremely liberal on almost every issue, but if even a single refugee falls through the cracks and ends up committing a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, that's one too many. 1 out of 1 million would be unacceptable, as that one refugee/terrorist could end up killing countless Americans.

I'd rather play it safe and not let any in and instead focus on making their countries more livable through smart use of aid and diplomatic/military solutions.
>>
>>56342082
if only that were the case and most of them weren't 20-30 year old niggers that aren't even close to syria
>>
>IRC
nigga what year is it
>>
>>56342598
Yeah, you have a good point.
>>
>>56341944
those thumbs down

good

>those comments

FUCKING GOLDEN

Im so surprised people are against this I thought the normies love refugees.

unless this is a raid from somewhere
>>
>>56344646
probably /pol/ raided that shit

80% of the profile pics of the comments are with anime pics
>>
>>56342234
>we fought and died for this country and they dont die in their so they're faggots that doesn't deserve a chance
Kek it's the number one right wing argument here
>>
I'm all for letting in refugees and foreigners in my cunt completely - I've worked with them before, actually. But on the other hand, there is something to be said for keeping them near their own home. People can't just skip town every time their own home gets into shit.

That said, if ISIL weren't a part of this equation, it would be a lot simpler. But this isn't a simplistic civil war anymore. It's choosing between multiple influences - the Kurds, Assad's regime, the rebels, ISIL, Russia, indirect American influence. It's a fucktastrophy at this point.
>>
Please give these refugees a nice place to live in our modern, secular countries
#STANDWITHSTANNIS
#JOINWITHJAMIE
#TOGETHERWITHTYRELLS
>>
>>56342584
>Implying he won't win every "election" with 110% of the vote until he dies
>>
File: smugneanderthal.jpg (38 KB, 610x356) Image search: [Google]
smugneanderthal.jpg
38 KB, 610x356
>>56341944

How is this surprising? You guys do know GRRM also said the same thing right?
>>
>>56342493
>turkey
>fighting ISIS
nigga you went full retard.
>>
File: 16515354865321.jpg (31 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
16515354865321.jpg
31 KB, 300x450
>>56341944
Welp, Had plans on starting to watch GoT, but I think those plans are officially canceled.
>>
File: smuglannister.jpg (69 KB, 1529x860) Image search: [Google]
smuglannister.jpg
69 KB, 1529x860
>>56345088
>>56341944
a show were niave idealists end up fucking themselves and theyre people is advocating this.

does no one else think this is Ironic
>>
>>56341944
Well one of the major plotlines was literally about a white girl getting raped by a brown man until she liked it and they fell in love
>>
>>56345210
yes and then she destoryed a slave market town and liberated Mira, she ended up being a shit leader in all aspect Famine and disease ran rampant and the slaves from the previous town just ended up enslaving each other right after she left only to be butchered by a neighboring empire.
>>
Makes sense, faggot ass show is edgier than a 12 year old.
>>
>>56345302
*you mean meereen
>>
>>56344858
But that's what it is.
>>
>>56345356
>>56342234

what about the mother, children, and old people who can't fight?
>>
>>56342493
>if you dont want accept refugees

?? Their bullshit aside, Turkey is housining more than any European country right now.

>>56344646
It's obvious why that's the case, certain people came across it. When actual opinion is more divided than what you see there, you know it's obviously not representative.
>>
>>56345389
>mother, children, old people

Somebody's gotta produce the weapons
>>
>>56345356
I'm not saying this is not but if I had the choice of staying and being butchered while assraped by savages or leaving for peaceland I wouldn't stay really long and so you would
Of course this is the choice of the desesperate and lonely. Those who are part of an army should stay
>>
>>56345389
they are the ones that are left behind, just go and see the fucking videos, fucking 80% of the "refugees" are young adults and some don't even look syrian for fucks sake
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.