[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: muslimboy.jpg (98 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
muslimboy.jpg
98 KB, 359x478
Why do Muslim boys think it's okay to engage in debauchery with kafr girls?

Their book does not allow it so why should they think it's a good thing to try to corrupt infidel women while leaving the Muslim women to be pure?
>>
>>56339916
>Their book does not allow it

Source? I thought Muslim men could have sex slaves and such of non-Muslims.
>>
Why not lmao
>>
>>56339916
It's not really not that much different than it being socially acceptable for guys getting respect for getting constant pussy, while a girl did the same thing she'd be called a slut
>>
>>56340089
>It's not really not
*It's not really
>>
>>56339916
Out of ignorance
>>56339977
LOL

No.

A slave (concubine) was applicable during mediëval times, when a warring state conquered another and when women were left without a husband. It was then the soldier's job to take her in (as a slave) and help her financially so she could raise her children and protect her if necessary.

Source: وَمَن لَّمْ يَسْتَطِعْ مِنكُمْ طَوْلًا أَن يَنكِحَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ فَمِن مَّا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُم مِّن فَتَيَاتِكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِكُم بَعْضُكُم مِّن بَعْضٍ فَانكِحُوهُنَّ بِإِذْنِ أَهْلِهِنَّ وَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ مُحْصَنَاتٍ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحَاتٍ وَلَا مُتَّخِذَاتِ أَخْدَانٍ

Whoever among you cannot find the means to marry free, believing women, then he may marry from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls, and Allah is most knowing about your faith. You believers are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. They should be chaste, neither of those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take secret lovers.
>>
>>56340089

A key that opens a lot of locks is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock.
>>
>>56340267
This is what a kuffar would say, yet your name indicates that you are muslim.
>>
>>56340316

t. shitty key
>>
>>56340267

But what if one lock can't be opened even by the master key?

>>56340003
It's a pet-peeve of mine. I see it as unMuslim. Don't see why Muslim men should behave less chaste and more lustful because they're men.

>>56340316
>>56339977

Found another translation

Yusuf Ali: If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: And Allah hath full knowledge about your faith. Ye are one from another: Wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: They should be chaste, not lustful, nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practise self-restraint. And Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

It seems to be saying you can take slaves as wives as long as their believers but it's not preferable? So the sex slavery thing would be not preferable and not seen as a good thing.
But I thought Muhammad had sex slaves and taken some married slave girls as his own hmmm... I'm confused
>>
Ya'll niggers gay including Arabier
>>
>>56340583

Allow me to date your sister and she'll tell you how """""gay"""""" I am
>>
>>56340374
You can only marry a slave girl if you intend to take care of her and educate her if she is not-educated fairly.

You cannot have sex with your slave girl if you are not married to her, the notion here is, you should free her by marrying her if it rightful to do so in certain situations.
>>
>>56340657

Face it bud, you can't open every lock. I bet that drives you insane, huh, knowing there are decently attractive or highly attractive women who won't fuck you and think other men are better than you.

Faggot :^)
>>
>>56340801

I'll pick a lock if I have to if you're catching my drift
>>
>>56340903
>arabs.txt
>>
Who gives a fuck about the twisted logic of those people. It's not like they will be around much longer.
>>
>>56340903
Unfortunately I think you're completely serious
You seem like those people who'd try to seduce/force it on a girl you're barely interested in just because your ego is hurt she's rejecting you

how right am i famalam
>>
>>56340216

>when a warring state conquered another
>implying we aren't in the midst of a muslim conquest
>>
Arabier is a crazy rapist faggot
Blacklist Arabier and report him to the police
>>
>>56341000
>>56341151

:^)
>>
>>56341143
>So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable.
>permission
>due compensation
>>
>>56339916
>Why do Muslim boys think it's okay to engage in debauchery with kafr girls?

Since I come from a majority muslim country, i'll tell you some stuff :

Most guys are perverted because of a sexually repressed childhood, girls are very masochistic for the same reason (btw this is about psychology, not extreme stuff like bdsm etc). Since guys only see other guys, they compete a lot about sex, and it's very hard to get good non marital sex in muslim society, since you have to be with other people around, it's always rushed and very secret. Btw, even though Islam doesn't say anything about virginity, it's very important in the culture, many women go through surgery to fix their hymen before mariage.
The level of hypocrisy displayed there is getting in the way of decent and coherent interactions between young men, women, and their respective families.

So, basically
>muslim men are perverts
>muslimas are hard to get
>and they're masochistic
>everything is taboo
>virginity is sacred

Western girls are easier to get, but they might not be the masochistic fuck doll the guy wants, and they stick with him because sex is not a taboo. The muslim guy doesn't want to deal with her emotionally since she's not a pure virgin elligible for mariage.

Hope this makes any sense.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.