[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have preferred this world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 295x171
Would you have preferred this world?
>>
>it's another shitty thread made by an Australian

I'm so fucking close to filtering you lot. Literally /b/ tier posters
>>
File: pwXoy.jpg (56 KB, 964x740) Image search: [Google]
pwXoy.jpg
56 KB, 964x740
I would have preferred this
>>
>>56339224
why not canada
>>
Macedonia owns most of the US.
>>
>part of the German midwest is the Neutral zone

"No"
>>
>>56339171
Who would govern that neutral zone?
>>
File: 1457231996079.png (165 KB, 879x579) Image search: [Google]
1457231996079.png
165 KB, 879x579
>>56339207
>Americans can't handle the banter

What's new?
>>
>>56339311
>>
>>56339207
>you lot
fuck off pommy cunt
>>
>>56339296

why would there even be a neutral zone?
>>
>>56339344
elefanto!!!
>>
>>56339311
It's not banter it's just nonsensical desu
>>
>>56339207
>australian finally makes a decent thread with a decent premise for a decent conversation to be had
>american still complains
>>
>>56339171
My family is mostly public employees and/or veterans. Would that give me special privileges in the Greater Nazi Reich?
>>
>>56339561
Probably not americans talk about fighting in the war against the germans the germans/japanese disregard them you're allowed to live but no special privileges but I'm pretty sure americans can join the nazis so maybe your family could do that? I wish we knew what was happening in Europe and Australia in the show.
>>
>>56339224
>no mention of 54 40 or fight beyond a tiny sliver of Vancouver Island

Try again.
>>
>>56339311
Please tell me that the full thread is still archived somewhere. :3
>>
>>56339523
now THIS is shitposting
>>
>>56339171
Eh that's just a placeholder until Japan and the Nazis go to war
>>
>>56339523
Eh, I just thought it seems implausible but fair enough.

That Nazi Reich is pretty big and looks like it would be easy mode, but on the other hand from what I've read it would suck to live under them as their government was incompetently run, except for the camps. But then the neutral zone would probably also be a war-ravaged shithole, and the JPS would obviously be terrible to live under unless you're Japanese.

Tough choice which one I'd live under. I guess the neutral zone.
>>
>>56339254
>>56339641
He wanted good relations with the British because they have $$$$$
>>
>>56339374
bufffer zone
>>
I'd rather live in the Japanese Pacific states, I don't want to kill my son because he is disabled
>>
shit series, the book might be alright, idk
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.