[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/religion/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: religions20of20the20earth.jpg (32 KB, 538x517) Image search: [Google]
religions20of20the20earth.jpg
32 KB, 538x517
1. ur cunt
2. what is the major religion in your country?
3. does the people still believe it?
4. do you believe it?

1. Japan
2. Shintoism and Buddhism
3. Buddhism is losing its power these days Shintoism is not so much
4. Only Shintoism
>>
>>56338489
1. Merica
2. Christianity
3. Hispanics, blacks, and southerners are still mostly religious. Whites, especially in the PNW and New England, seem to be shying away from it, but there's still a large number of people who are self-proclaimed adherents to Christian dogma.
4. Not really.
>>
1. Montenegro
2. Montenegism
3. Yes
4. Yes
>>
>>56338489
1- US
2. Christianity
3. They say they are Christian but only follow half the stuff. Most people aren't religious, even the ones who claim they are.
4. Nope.
>>
1- Whiteland
2- Christianism
3- Most people believe in god but don't practise the religion itself
4- No
>>
>>56338489
1. Flag
2. Catholicism
3. Most do
4. No
>>
1) USA
2) Christianity
3) Of course. But not everyone though. USA is a true melting pot it doesn't matter what you believe in, I met Christian (from the very religious to the very irreligious--Catholic and Protestant and even Jehovah Witness and Mormon), atheist, agnostic, Jewish, Buddhist, Wicca, Hindu, Muslim, etc. They are ALL AMERICANS. Sometimes people forget this.
4) Yes, of course.
>>
>>56338489
>1. ur cunt
UNITED STATES OF BURgERLAND (future Islamic Republic)
>2. what is the major religion in your country?
AGNOSTICISM, PSEUDO """"""CHRISTIANITY""""
>3. does the people still believe it?"
SOUTHERNERS, SPICS, AND NIGGERS LIKE THE OTHER GUY SAID BUT THEY DON'T PRACTICE IT WELL. I THINK SPICS AND NIGGERS PRACTICE IT THE MOST BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T AND BELIEVE IN THE NEW AGE HIPPIE BULLSHIT OF "JUST B YOURSELF GOD LOVES YOU ANYWAY :DDDD".
>4. do you believe it?
YES I DO. CHRISTIAN AND PROUD. RAISED BY AGNOSTIC HEATHENS. I WANT MY ISLAMIC BROTHERS TO TAKE OVER THIS SHITTY COUNTRY BEFORE IT BECOMES A CANCEROUS FEDORA HELLHOLE.
>>
BTW EVERYONE WHO ANSWERS NO IS FUCKING FAGGOT. I HATE HATE HATE FEDORAS YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I DO. I WANT THEIR HEADS ON A FUCKING STICK.
>>
Straya
Protestants, Anglicans and similar.
Some do, some don't.
Somewhat. I consider myself Jesuit Catholic though. I dislike the informal happy clappy Christian Hillsong rock garbage. It is no way to worship a deity.
>>
Poland
Catholicism
Yes, not as often as 20 years ago maybe
No, I'm a Christian
>>
>>56338857
>No, I'm a Christian
wut
>>
>>56338489
1. Netherlands
2. christianity
3. nop, most people are atheist or agnost
4. im muslim
>>
>>56339087
just some proddie banter tbqh
>>
1. Fag
2. Catholicism
3. They like say they do, but in reality just a few of them actually do what they preach
4. No, I'm an agnostic. I grew out of catholicism when I was 15
>>
1. UK
2. Anglican Church
3. I don't think they do
4. No, I'm Sunni
>>
>>56338489
al-Andalus
They're people of the book
No, kuffars call themselves christians but they're not
No, im shia
>>
1. Almaniyya
2. half protestant, half catholic christian
3. churches are full of old people, younger ppl don't care. sandniggs do their koran thingy, but ghetto thugs violate their own rules all the time.
4. i am euphoric
>>
>>56339673
> sandniggs do their koran thingy
> younger ppl don't care and i am euphoric
call me /pol/tard, but i see a relation between those
>>
>>56338489
1. Poland
2. Catholicism
3. They say they do, but ask them about tenets of their faith and you'll get a WAT
4. How can I worship Emperor Showa?
>>
>>56340188
I can hail Józef Piłsudski
He is famous in Japan.
>>
>>56338489
>Wales
>Protestantism in the north, catholicism in the south
>Not sure, brits dont really like talking about their religious beliefs except for some edgy fedoras
>Yes, dont go to church often though
>>
>US
>Christianity
>mostly especially in the South and Midwest
>no
>>
>>56340718
No sh- I mean, I thought his brother Bronisław is known more for his studies on Ainu people.
>>
>>56338489
1. ur cunt
Iran
2. what is the major religion in your country?
Shia Islam
3. does the people still believe it?
Unfortunately
4. do you believe it?
No. Great grandfather converted out of Zoroastrianism (to Islam.. Really just changed his name) to avoid having land and property seized. Grandparents converted to Baha'i so the clergy took it away anyhow.. Was raised as a Baha'i, really Agnostic.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.