[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Montenegro appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 640px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png (40 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
640px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png
40 KB, 640x320
I think we can all agree that this is the GOAT eastern European country
>>
>>56331673
post montenegrin qts
>>
macedonia is far better than montenegro
>>
>>56331758
this
>>
Fuck off with this meme
>>
>>56331827
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
HUH
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY
HOW DARE YOU
HOW DARE YOU
>>
>>56331673
Unfortunately I know almost nothing about it. All I know that we have nice relationship with them and their landscape is beautiful.

Fucking love their anthem tho. Based as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPtPjMdtofk
>>
>>56331886
he's italian, post the pizza copypasta
>>
>>56331914
NOT TRUE
ITALY LOVES MACEDONIA
>>
>>56331673
both macedonia and montenegro are very bydlo, poor and uncivilizated countries similar to serbia
>>
>>56332207
croatia is a poor and powerless country
>>
>>56331743
Do they have any?
>>
>>56331910

if russia has a nice relationship with a country, you know that country must be very shit
>>
>>56331673
shit what did i do this time
>>
Montenegro is nice, can confirm. I went to Ulcinj and had a great time despite many Albos. I even entered a mosque, it's really comfy inside, you should try it.
>>
>>56332634
no idea, that's why i asked
no posts = no qts then
>>
>>56332692
We had nice relationship with Holland until rebels hit the plane. Holland confirmed for shit.
>>
>>56332842

no, because we don't have good relationships anymore

russians did russian things and now our relationship has normalised, that is to say it has become shit
>>56332791
t. plumber
>>
>>56332791
Also I visited Albania, memes are real. Bunkers and slums everywhere. It reminded me of 1990's Poland 2bh.
Sorry for blogpost, had great time in Montenegro.
>>56332914
rude
>>
>>56331758

Bosnia is better than either of those
>>
>>56332914
Holland is forever tainted. Forever shit.
>>
I went on a day tour to Montenegro and they basically just admitted that the landscape is not as beautiful as people think - the tourism board just paid the producers of James Bond to set some scenes there so that more people would visit (and I don't think they even filmed those scenes in Montenegro). That said, Kotor and Budva are pretty picturesque, and they have some nice fjords too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.