[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rightful macedonian clay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Diadochi_satraps_babylon.png (209 KB, 2828x1353) Image search: [Google]
Diadochi_satraps_babylon.png
209 KB, 2828x1353
rightful macedonian clay
>>
first for macedonia
>>
Second for Macedonia
>>
macedonia is just serbs thinking they wuz greeks n sheit
>>
>>56328639
shut up dirty monkey this is false
>>
>>56327895
wtf I hate macedonia nao
>>
>>56329095
Macedonians took your culture and rock-n'-rolled all the way to India. How does it feel to play second fiddle to Big Mac?
>>
>>56329227
>ancient greeks
>not nordic
burger education
>>
>>56329410
So what you're saying is that Macedonians were nordic proto-slavs responsible for the greatness of ancient Greece, and modern Greeks are actually Turkish invaders with no claim to ancient Greek culture? I'm I understanding you correctly?
>>
>>56329568
what you refer to as ancient "macedonians" and "greeks" were actually illyrians a.k.a. albanians
albanians are ancient nordic, their language is completely hidden from lesser races up until 1400s when it became hard to lead everything from the shadows
modern "greeks" and Macedonians are actually albanians with identity crisis

there you've been red pilled
>>
>>56329568

Yes, that's the historical truth.
>>
>>56329745
Funny you should bring that up, because what I've heard is that Albanian was the dominant language in all of Greece, and the "Greeks" had to be taught their own language when the modern nation of Greece was invented.
>>
>>56328997
He's right
>>
>>56329883
this is correct, greek is a made up language from ancient papyruses, did you know that alexander was half albanian? Just like Justinian. Shit even hitler was genetically albanian.
Welcome to reality friend, don't be blue pilled like the idiot above
>>
Guys I haven't visited /int/ for a while, what is this macedonian hype about?
>>
>>56331017
>what is this macedonian hype about?
notlikethis
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.