[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Keep this thread as civil as possible.

I am genuinely curious as to how Jewish people are so funny/entertaining in general.

They have the best actors and comedians and literally no other race comes close.

WTF is it about them that allows them to dominate the entertainment industry on a global fucking scale so well?

Also:

>ib4 .t Shlomo or whatever the fuck is the new meme now.

I'm not Jewish, but you Jews fucking intrigue the shit out of me TBFH.
>>
File: 1456953866566.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1456953866566.png
814 KB, 604x717
>>56326639
BECAUSE THEY EAT THE POO POOS
>>
macedonians are funny and entertaining, moreso than jews
>>
>>56326639
>WTF is it about them that allows them to dominate the entertainment industry on a global fucking scale so well?

when the film industry was first starting edison refused to hire jews and chased them out of new york when they attempted to start competing studios, they settled in hollywood and founded the major studios that began the modern entertainment industry
>>
>>56326639
>WTF is it about them that allows them to dominate the entertainment industry
they own it
>>
>>56326639
I'd have to say you posted a bad example to make your point.
But as far comedy goes, it's because they are, or perceive themselves, as outsiders, so they can point out funny inconsistencies or absurdities. It's also because they have no convictions, and dismiss everything all the time, other than...money, because THAT makes sense.
>>
>>56326639
Probably something in their culture that makes them more desiring of positions where they become a public persona hence why many of them become politicians too. Also probably some nepotism.
>>
Népotisme, they can litteraly say anything they want. Not the case for others.
>>
Jews are the 1 true master race.
>>
WTF, I hate jews now
>>
because god commanded us to be a light unto the goyim
>>
Sacha Baron Cohen was on Marc Maron's podcast and they were vaguely discussing this.

>A good sense of humour keeps you going when you're persistently persecuted
>It's a disarming feature when Jews were migrating en masse to America. People think 'Hey, they seem pretty smart and they're entertaining as well, I could tolerate them.'
>>
>>56329319
This makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>56326639
Some of it is definitely nepotism tbqh, as there is no other earthly explanation why some Jewish comedians are famous.
>>
How would I go about converting to Judaism???
>>
Sasha Baron Cohen is hilarious. He's the only reason I can tolerate Brits and Jews
>>
>>56331368
You wouldn't be widely accepted by all Jews, but essentially...

>Go to nearest synagogue
>Ask rabbi if he'll help you convert
>He'll decide whether he thinks you're serious or not
>He says yes, the rabbi will teach you about Jewish law, Hebrew language etc for a few months
>Reform Judaism will be quicker than Conservative, Conservative quicker than Orthodox
>You may have to become circumcised, some Reform rabbis might let you off
>Several months later there's a ceremony, you get submerged in water or something
>You're a Jew
>>
Specifical humor is a part of their culture.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.