[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gypsies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: pikies.jpg (106 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
pikies.jpg
106 KB, 600x350
Do you have gypsies in your cunt?

Do you have both Roma gypsies and Irish Traveller "pikey" gypsies?

Have you had any contact with them? Share your experiences.

Which are worst?
>>
there are no gypsies in macedonia
>>
we have macedonians in our country and they are great
>>
We have English backpackers, which is just as bad
>>
>>56325302
we have them both
>>
File: pikey girls.jpg (56 KB, 306x534) Image search: [Google]
pikey girls.jpg
56 KB, 306x534
Post pikey grills
>>
>>56325302
yes both and I hate them.

>>56325514
you also get all of the idiots from here, just as bad tb h
>>
we have both
"Irish traveller" tier gypsies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPL9SVNJ6YE

We also have those spanish gypsies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FndmvPkI1Ms
>>
>>56325322
>>56325327
stop saying macedonia...
>>
>>56326199

Implying Tatere are pikeys, you faggot.
>>
>>56326789
If only Hitler had won.
>>
According to wiki there are a millon Roam in the US.
>>
>>56326989
Yeah you homo, the aspalth layer swindlers are irish. Don't you know anything?
>>
not much interaction with romas other than a few ones begging on the streets and motorways
>desu I originally assumed they were muslims from some war-torn desert shithole

as for knackers ... oh gawd!! don't start me on them
>>
We have local gypsies and east european roma.

The local ones have a tendency for crime, but you can avoid them if you wish.
The roma are basically outlaws who refuse to go to school, live off crime and should be purged.
>>
We have "spanish" gypsies, that have been living here for centuries, and during the last years also have come a lot of romanian gypsies, that are worst in every single way.
Spanish gypsi music: https://youtu.be/vrK17taonVY
>>
I find it difficult to distinguish between them and Spanish/Italian immigrants
>>
Roma gypsies are not really comparable to our gypsies

Travellers are legitimately accomplished criminals (seriously; even the IRA don't fuck with them) who amass millions from all sorts of rackets/scams/etc. You'll never see a traveller driving anything even a year old

Romas are literally just street-beggars and muggers. thats their thing. maybe the spare change they amass from such activities in the west goes quite a way in the Balkans ... but its still just throwaway money

you'll never see a traveller begging on the streets for instance
>>
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI
>>
>>56328849
It's pretty easy. Gypsies look like pakis while spaniards look like moroccans.
>>
>>56329547

but are spaniards white?
>>
>>56325302

We have those Bulgarians and Romanians now. We used to only have Finnish gypsies.
>>
>>56329352
So true lived next to roma gypsies (was poor student) just as you described they're pretty much filthy animals that don't want to learn. Now working as dentist see quite a few travellers here in Scotland and they all driving latest cars want newest technology for whitening veneers etc yet we have not managed to get a true phone number or address from them. Oh well they seem respectable enough speak English and pay their bills.
>>
>>56329352

t. traveller

fucking embarrassing, cunt
>>
>>56325302
my dad HATES travelers

he was drunk one night and got it in his head that a bunch of knackers living down the road had stolen our dog. so he grabbed a hammer and went down to 'retrieve' it

me and a neighbour happened to be walking home from the pub and spotted him on his Bronsonian mission and calmed him down enough to let him sleep it off

turns out the dog was just sleeping on one the guest room beds. the knackers would probably have killed him had we not spotted him
>>
Yeah there are some, they don`t really draw much attention and commit less crime than favela negroes
>>
>>56328821
Your missed that both gypsies (local and Romanian) are the cancer of the society, robbing, threatening...is their way of life.
>>
File: senora siesta.jpg (54 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
senora siesta.jpg
54 KB, 528x960
>>56325302
here in the states, they are called mexicans.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.