[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do european women love refugee cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
that is a real article btw look it up
>>
macedonian women hate refugee cock
>>
Romantic.
>>
>>56323062
Big brown cocks
>>
>>56323062

Heres the story

>Be female
>Run away with syrian refugee
>Husband gets text in Arabic
>She still loves me
>>
File: 1455111640583.png (560 KB, 653x645) Image search: [Google]
1455111640583.png
560 KB, 653x645
>>
>>56323414
>Magdici
That's a Bosniak.
>>
They are just aggressive than white people
>>
>>56323414
what a cutie
>>
>>56323414
The muscle is fucking cool
>>
Reminder that Chad can and does get away with everything.
>>
>>56323516
Literally looks like a tranny, her face is structured like a man's.
>>
>>56323062
Why are all these scumbags getting into the best countries in the world?

You would think first world countries would have first world class standards of immigration
>>
>>56323719
This
>>
>>56323818
Women don't care about whether a man is a scumbag or what his race is.
As long as he's tall, fit, and handsome he could do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>56323921
Aren't you generalizing?
>>
>>56324008
I had a crush on this really religious girl in high school, catholic school. Like I knew her family this girl was serious about jesus. I thought it was a waste even trying to get with + was beta af.

Football player fucked her and he told everyone
>>
File: 1398102396083.jpg (296 KB, 1000x978) Image search: [Google]
1398102396083.jpg
296 KB, 1000x978
>>56323818
>Why are all these scumbags getting into the best countries in the world?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVODWZBf3O8

This is what happens to the betas that migrate to the West. There are enough of them, but the news barely gives them any attention simply because it's par for the course in Western society.
>>
>>56323921
>tall

It's clearly a manlet
>>
>>56323818
>>56323921
>>56324008
Lol, I actually can't help but die in laughter when I see how pathetic Germans are at their attempts to deceive themselves. Your country belongs now to brown people, get over it. If you look at the birthrates then you know it's too late already for "real" Germans.

Let me explain it to you. Muslims are NOT the foreigners in Germany. White men are. You wonder why Germany is filled with Muslims? Its because their whorish women WANT them there. Most German women, well they hate hate hate Germans men for being too beta and unsexy. That’s all there is to it.

Anyone familiar with women, knows they excuse and justify anything Alpha males do, and punish beta males randomly for merely existing. Paradise for women would be all men either gay or Alpha, and nothing in between. So of course an aging post menopausal leader let them all in, and women in Germany punish German men who actually do anything about Muslims raping other German women.

If German men banded together to do something about Muslim men, they’d be thrown in jail. For decades. Not a single Muslim man will receive any serious punishment.

You don’t see German women demanding Muslims be expelled so they can walk about the streets safe do you? No of course not. Bottom line most Western women would prefer to be #4 in the wife rotation or even just a concubine of some illiterate goat herder cum Jihadi than spend five minutes in an elevator with awkward White male nerd asking her for coffee.

This screws over White men in Europe good and hard too, but for most White women that’s a plus. There won’t be any fight, any resistance, any expulsion. Its a feminized, consumerist society.

German men are the foreigners, not Muslim ones. Muslims run the place already.
>>
>>56325326
kill yourself, little reddit kid
>>
>>56325390
selyooooooo, nqmash li kozi za doene?
>>
>>56323464

u wot m8

Magdici is a Romanian name, and Angela is not a typical name for Bosniaks either.
>>
>>56325390
He's right alpha fucks beta bucks
>>
>>56323414
Doesn't surprise me at all, Women do not pick a side, they will always gravitate towards the strongest man and European men are very weak right now. You need to stop thinking of women as people and realize that they act more like resources.
>>
>>56325534
xaxaxaxa da te eba v smeshkata
hodi se samoubii, cuck
>>
>>56325734
kvo ti e voziloto karutsa ili platforma?
magare ili kon?
>>
>>56325969
sofianec sym, Ahmede
koi bylgarin naeba maika ti che da ti podpali gyza tolkova? who gave you this inferiority complex lad?
>>
>>56326072
na vas bulgarite pishkite izobshto ne rabotqt za tva ciganite vi zamenqt
>>
>>56325600
kill yourself, little reddit kid
>>
>>56326315
xaxaxaxa bylgarite sme s nai golemite palamarki, za tova vsichki bulgarxturk/mangal dvoiki sa bylgarski myj i turska/ciganska jena
>>
>>56326432
He's right alpha fucks beta bucks
>>
>>56323062
German women are made for arab cock
>>
>>56323414
The Swiss have always had a thing for bestiality
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.