[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >turn on tv >see this Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 911.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>wake up

>turn on tv

>see this

Wat do?
>>
>>56310957
Do the islam dance.
>>
open the door
get on the floor
>>
>>56310957
i was only 7 then.
I thought the USA suffered the big earthquake.
>>
>>56310957
Be like:

>I wanna watch the fucking Mexican TV series I watch daily on 3PM, fuck you MBC you aren't even a news channel...
>>
>>56310957
Laugh
>>
Complain that every channel has the same program.
>>
eat burgers
>>
File: 1450797124454.jpg (17 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
1450797124454.jpg
17 KB, 246x300
Guess I better get ready to help burgers invade another country again
>>
>>56310957
kept playing videogames.
>>
>>56310957
give a shit
>>
File: tumblr_mc7srfCIbh1qmsxhao1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc7srfCIbh1qmsxhao1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>9/11 was 15 years ago
>>
Make a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOoL8yFP350
>>
Get angry that they canceled the Simpsons for showing the same news all day althought there are no new information about anything just like I did in 2001.
>>
Go back to play Quake II Multiplayer.
>>
>there are people on 4chan born after 9/11
>>
>>56311633
For us, we missed Cheese TV
>>
>>56311460
t.Bilel
>>
smile
>>
>it's 2001 again
>15 years of mistakes gone
>>
File: fatpepe.jpg (190 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
190 KB, 500x598
>>56311698

>people who are born after 9/11 are having sex
>>
>>56311633
same here
>>
>>56311807
lol you've never had sex
>>
>>56311807
JUST
>>
>>56311807
;_;

>tfw haven't lost my virginity in the 15 years since 9/11
>>
>>56311843

lol neither you xDDDDDDDD

>>56311884
>>56311899

T-There someone ou there for every single one of us lads... j-just have p-patience.
>>
Blame Obama.
>>
give mr bin laden a call and congratulate him on the jenga doubles world championships win.
>>
>>56310957
>start shorting DOW with a leverage of 1:200
> keep opening new and new positions as income on current positions grow and grow
> make so much money by the end of the trading day I will never have to work again
>>
>>56310957

I had just finished my early-morning paper route, and I had just started my last year of high school. In a few more months, I would be 18.

I took a nap after my paper route, which lasted about an hour. During this, mom was getting ready for work, and would yell at me to get up at the last minute. The high school was only a few blocks away , but it was on mom's way, so she'd drop me off in the mornings, and then I would walk home in the afternoon. This time, when I got up, I saw it in the next room, dad was watching it on TV.

One plane had gone in, hm, perhaps this is an accident, but probably not. We saw the second plane go in. Nope, this is not an accident. Then mom and I left. I told a table of people before classes started, what had happened. The adults were more shaken than we were, so for most of the school day, we didn't do any lessons. I just went to my normal classes and we talked and listened to the radio without really doing anything. School did not let out, we just didn't do anything constructive. There was a history class, economics, physics, and math at the end. Strangely, the math class was the one class where we did our lesson exactly as normal.

Later I went home and took in all the information I could: tv, radio, internet. Earlier in the day, I had specifically remembered the cole bombing, and I thought it might be that same guy I had heard about on the TV a few years ago, the tall guy with an enlarged heart (ironically), who had an 'e-mail address!', which I thought was crazy high-tech when I heard it. It turned out that I was right.
>>
I'll be honest, I was a child and I felt pretty bad at first. I thought Americans are real people and the whole "good guy-bad guy" thing.
I think at the time I even wanted to join the SWAT.
>>
I'm in a dancing mood lads
>>
>>56310957

Collect insurance money
>>
congratulate lucky larry
>>
File: lucky larry.jpg (75 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
lucky larry.jpg
75 KB, 640x478
>>56318202
forgot pic
>>
>>56310957
get shot.
>>
I remember that I came to my friend's place and they were watching news. I said like: "Ah, alright". Had no idea what the trade center is.
>>
E A R L Y R E L E A S E
A
R
L
Y

R
E
L
E
A
S
E
>>
>>56311550
just as I did 9/11
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.