[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews have been kicked out of every country that they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1457883334458.png (6 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1457883334458.png
6 KB, 240x200
Jews have been kicked out of every country that they've ever been in. But in America... they prosper unmolested. In fact, they rule there.

Why?
>>
>>56310805
WTF I love USA now
>>
>>56310805
Because they were on the wrong side in WW2
>>
>>56310805
"kicked out"
They prosper and rule in every other country too. They are the master race.
>>
>>56310805
gods chosen people + gods chosen land
>>
>Jews have been kicked out of every country that they've ever been in. But in America... they prosper unmolested.

because in most countries people stick together within their nation and when a foreigner tries to get in and make money exploiting the natives the people tell them to fuck off

in america everybody's a foreigner because they are all immigrants from different parts of the world so why would they dump out the jews

> In fact, they rule there.
fuck off back to your containment board and never come back please

>>>/pol/
>>
>>56310805
The greatest country has the greatest people.
>>
http://www.jewishjournal.com/articles/item/americas_pogrom_20110812
>>
>>56310805
they still in charge here.
The funny thing is since half of them come from african country they usually favour the inmigration of the very arabs which hate them.
>>
Did Germany have the best Jewish community?

>Ashkenazi master race
>Yiddish is objectively better than hebrew
>patriotic Germans for the most part while maintaining their own culture
>>
File: Yes masters.jpg (275 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Yes masters.jpg
275 KB, 600x400
>>56310934
>>
>>56311046

>german revolution 1918-19
>weimar republic degeneracy

it's the exact same situation you have now, are you happy with the situation or will you vote for the next hitler?
>>
>>56310805
Because we're a nation of cucks
>>
File: 1452466846677.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1452466846677.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>56311154
>we're a nation
>>
>>56311148
I know the meme images on /pol/ about the Frankfurt school but i'm talking about real Jews here (which were patriots) not the secular kind.

WR fell because the victors cucked >us over and the gov't was based on a retard-tier constitution.
Degeneracy came to fruition in the 60s
>>
File: 1358377488817.png (816 KB, 899x564) Image search: [Google]
1358377488817.png
816 KB, 899x564
We recognize talent when we see it.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3484434/Kicking-Medieval-Jews-Europe-damaged-economy-effects-seen-TODAY-Regions-expelled-lower-GDP-didn-t.html

>http://crei.cat/recruitment_seminars/files/pascali.pdf

I have no idea why you guys continually shot yourselves in the foot, killing off a nascent banking sector and crippling your economic development.
>>
>>56311383
lmao a pollack questioning another country's legitimacy
>>
>>56310805
Honestly? Non-meme answer?

I think being persecuted and run out of every town over the last 2,000 years created two things: a superior culture and a population with slightly above average intelligence.

It's very basic biology. You have a population (Jews) in an environment (Europe, Middle East: places where Jews are ruled by non-Jews). You introduce a selection pressure (extreme prejudice, both legal and extralegal) and you end up with 1,500 years of only the best surviving. The Jews who were not smart enough, or hard-working enough, or had any other traits not conducive to survival in premodern Europe are dead.

This also applies to culture: Jews in general place a *very* high value on education and success. The Jews who did not share this view probably did not get very far in Europe. In other words, since cultural values can have an effect on natural selection, Jews with a culture "less successful" than their peers did not live as well or reproduce as much.

TL;DR natural selection as a result of everyone fucking hating you made Jews very good at being successful.
>>
>>56311059
AIPAC is bullshit.

But to be fair Obama and every other politician goes to literally 1,000 of these lobbying group things EACH every year. I'm not excusing what is tantamount to bribery... but it's not like AIPAC was the only event Obama went to.
>>
>>56311510
This.

>be France
>cause the Dreyfus affair
>not just content with slandering the name of a loyal officer, you let the actual traitor remain free
>damage your national security
>give a huge boost to Zionism

>be Nazi Germany
>kick out minorities, despite many of them being your best and brightest
>basically giving us thousands of scientists FOR FREE
>unwittingly giving us the keys to rocketry and the atom bomb

It's like they wanted their shit fucked up
>>
File: 04-29-10-22.jpg (43 KB, 603x610) Image search: [Google]
04-29-10-22.jpg
43 KB, 603x610
>>56310805
soon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.