[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you picture our society 30 years from now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0388.jpg (4 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
4 MB, 4000x3000
Can you picture our society 30 years from now?
>>
>>56301397
lol no
>>
Basically as there won't be any oil left, France will save the world thanks to its nuclear centrals
>>
Same as it always is. The rulers will be generally shitty people who gravitate to authority and relish control. Eventually they run said society into the ground. Rinse and repeat for the remainder of human existence.
>>
>>56301397
We will all be ferrets living in sinkholes, fighting over scraps of space donkey
>>
File: 1986.jpg (296 KB, 1065x1080) Image search: [Google]
1986.jpg
296 KB, 1065x1080
seoul
>>
>>56301397
Good version :

1) Middle-east become secular
2) Non-integrated arabs/immigrants are given the chance to return to their home countries, Isreal style
3) The world progress trowards equality, end of stupid racist divisions, and we go to conquer the stars in the name of mankind

Bad version

1) Racism + excess of unregulated capitalism causes WW3
2) We die
>>
I hope that we have reached Southern European levels of society and promoted further integration of South America
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2040s
>>
>>56301397
>society
>30 years from now

good joke, the chimpening has already started
>>
>>56302162
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2050s

The United Kingdom could have the largest population in the European Union by 2050 and be the third biggest recipient of migrants in the world, UN projections suggest.[3]

oh lol all these climate refugees (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_migrant)
>>
>>56301851
wtf?
Racism is valid.
>>
>>56301397
Full of niggers
>>
>>56301397
Hopefully a sparsely populated post-apocalyptic one. Somebody find the reset button and get this shit going.
>>
>>56301397
I don't want to picture desu. I just want to have a small Island somewhere, where I can enjoy life with my gf in peace.
>>
>>56301397
possibility 1:
- nationalism keeps growing
- border controls
- EU maybe collapses
- immigrants are forced to assimilate
- europe preserves it's identity as such and keeps going

possibilty 2:
- progressivism wins and liberal lobby wins, promoted by capitalists
- low wages become normal
- everybody is allowed, welfare leeches, islamists etc.
- no states identity, just like a gate for people
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.