[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's wrong with /int/ these days ? Everyone is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 3967544-1403552369.jpg (260 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3967544-1403552369.jpg
260 KB, 1280x720
You know what's wrong with /int/ these days ?
Everyone is obsessed with death.
>>
>>56301300

Obsession with death is the perpetual human disposition.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 150x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 150x185
>>56301300
Anyway I love animal
>>
>>56301398

It has been the cause of many genocides and war.
We should get over it.
>>
I want to die.
>>
File: why you do this to me qt girl.png (491 KB, 1199x897) Image search: [Google]
why you do this to me qt girl.png
491 KB, 1199x897
>>56301300
Not me.I am obsessed with qt girls from all around the world.
>>
>>56301501
We learn from history
To forgot what our brothers have shed blood for or even that they have is a act of ignorance no sin can measure to
>>
File: 1445133392420.png (13 KB, 360x315) Image search: [Google]
1445133392420.png
13 KB, 360x315
>>56301300
>helium tank was delivered on friday
>didnt hear the courier knock on the door
>have to wait until monday to pick it up
>>
>>56301634
Yes.

And to forget what nazism was is a crime against the whole of humanity.
>>
Death doesn't bother me. I'm ready for it. I already do nothing. Being nothing wouldn't make that much of a difference. Life is super overrated in general. The vast VAST majority of it is bodily functions and boredom.
>>
>>56301634
No one said to forget.Get over it.We don't live in the past we live in the now and constantly thread into the future.Remember the past so we don't repeat our past mistakes but don't judge people for something their ancestors did 10000,1000 or 100 years ago.

If my grandfather was alive to see me talking to people from so many different countries at the same time in one place with no difficulty or malice he would get a heart attack but he lived trough WWII and i didn't.They didn't have phones let alone the internet.

Things are rapidly changing.People can communicate all over the planet and this is changing all of us.
>>
>>56301956
I wish it would

Some people here are persuaded the colour of your skin is the only skin to matter in your character
>>
>>56301956
Helloooooo, reddit
>>
>>56302059
Yes and that's the correct way to behave
Black peoples produce more hormones and act like teenagers even into there 50s
They are naturally more violent and idiotic due to this
Now if we are talking brown or yellow no I do not think it's justified to judge you
>>
>>56301956
We naturally don't carry on grudges though your grandfather wouldn't hate the country his grandfather hated (ottomans,Bohemia?) we make our bases on the current world
Remember the cruelty of man is a natural deterrent from the path that leads to chaos
What ever that might be
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>56301782
>>
File: Just say you're racist already.png (58 KB, 496x314) Image search: [Google]
Just say you're racist already.png
58 KB, 496x314
>>56302246
It's stupid, almost all of your character is based on your education and culture

And I've been to Africa, all you say is wrong.
>>
>>56302325
>we make our bases on the current world
You do?What do you know of this current world?Have you traveled?Have you lived in another country beside England?Do you watch the news and are you able to separate the bullshit from the truth?
>remember the cruelty of man is a natural deterrent from the path that leads to chaos
This sounds like an excuse to be cruel and let me burst your bubble,
a system is more stable the less energy there is so cruelty and aggression can only lead to chaos.
>>
>>56302374
Suicide is pointless. I'm going to die eventually anyways. Life's not unbearable, it's just not worth fighting for.
>>
>>56301654

Gonna an hero ?
>>
>>56302386
But I do happily admit I'm racist you don't like me more do you

Btw everything in that pic is true, yes we did bring you civilization (which you completely wasted, only to complain about it later) and black culture is indeed complete shit in every aspect
>>
>>56303200
>Mali, Ethiopia and Morrocan empire aren't real

Maybe colonisation came from a good intention, but in practise it was nothing but pillaging a country in an industrial fashion.

Ever heard of Belgian Congo, and its hands ? Now that's some sweet civilisation, isn't it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NyywgrYtIA

Btw, no, I'm not black
>>
>>56303499
Of course it was real, what is it with you pretending we deny this ? Every time you're pretending we're ignorant of how you was kings and shit that's just unnecessary
Anyways there were a few enclaves of civilization in what was mostly a giant shithole, it was doing it a favour to colonize it, had it not chimped out today it might be a good place to live like many areas that have been improved by colonization (like, the entire American continent for example)
And Ethiopia was indeed a decent country that's why it stayed free, which just goes to prove my point

Also I expected you to be arab anyways
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.