[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: india.jpg (64 KB, 912x684) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
64 KB, 912x684
I'll just leave this here.
>>
File: 1436935696317.jpg (60 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
1436935696317.jpg
60 KB, 991x902
>Europeans
>Turkey
lol'd
>>
fuck this country
>>
SPAIN, HOW DARE YOU? DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM THE SARACENS?

Also, Bosnia is looking kinda nice.
>>
You don't need to wash your hands unless you get piss on them.
>>
"going to the toilet" is a little vague, there isn't really a need to wash your hands after you pee unless you pee on your hands, so that map is bad
>>
>PORTU-
wait a second
>>
File: Douchette WC 2 small.jpg.jpg (781 KB, 1967x1587) Image search: [Google]
Douchette WC 2 small.jpg.jpg
781 KB, 1967x1587
>>56293517
Neither is there a reason to wash your hands after taking a shit, because all civilised shit takers use one of these.
>>
>the balkans being that clean

Everyone else should be embarrassed.
>>
Why are the Dutch so filthy?
>>
>>56293051
>Neverwasheshands
>>
>>56293569
>the dirty nether regions
>>
>>56293505
>>56293517
You should anyway because of the shit you touch during the day
>>
my dick is cleaner than my hands. I wash my hands before going to the toilets.
>>
>>56293595
The key to staying healthy is to live like a pig a bit
>>
File: 1457562784345.jpg (123 KB, 573x960) Image search: [Google]
1457562784345.jpg
123 KB, 573x960
>>56293440
>america
>white
60%
>>
>>56293051
Three men walk into a bar, a German, an Englishman, and an Australian.

They're having beers all night and finally, the bar shuts. Before they leave they decide to take a toilet break before their journey back home. They walk into the toilets, and immediately see there is only one toilet, and one sink, and only enough room for one man to be inside the room at once. Naturally, they take turns, while the others wait in the entrance to the room.

The German goes first, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's done. He turns around, walks to the basin, turns on the tap and he starts washing his hands and says "In Deutschland, vee vash owr handz schlowly and thurughly, az ist propor to du". He finishes washing after about 3 minutes and walks to the door to wait for the other men to finish.

The Englishman goes next, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's done. He turns around, walks to the basin, turns on the tap and he then starts washing his hands, and says "In England, we wash our hands quickly and efficiently, it's the most brilliant way to do it properly." He finishes after about 1 minutes or so, and walks over to the door to wait for the last man to finish.

Finally, the Australian goes last. He's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's pissing, he's done. He turns around, walks to the basin, walks past the basin, walks past the Englishman and the German, and walks out the door. The two Europeans chase quickly after him and exclaim loudly "OH SO THIS IS HOW THEY DO THINGS IN YOUR COUNTRY?". To which the he replies "In Australia we don't fucking piss on our hands".
>>
>>56293794
she uses a very strong pushup.
Must have some complexes desu.
>>
I do it in public but not in my own bathroom
>>
>>56293440
this. turks aren't european
>>
>>56293984
I do it always.
I've always done it always.
I'm so fucking used to it that I do it out of reflex.
I'm one with the process.
I'm like a river flow. I don't need top bother about right and wrong. It just happens naturally.
>>
>>56294019
Why even bother? Your hands probably don't touch your cock since you sit down to piss, right?
>>
>>56294065
>sitting down anywhere that isn't your own toilette

That's disgusting.
>>
>>56293560
>>56293569
>>56293582
If they accidentally let any water splash out of the sink their country will be flooded.
>>
>>56293051
I'm not gonna lie but I don't. If you are living in dirt then your organism is getting stronger screw you clean faggots
>>
>>56293051
The dutch don't have to because they're always surrounded by water
>>
>>56293051
>moldova je kosovo
>>
>>56293505
>>56293595
You touch your dick, think about it, when you shake a dutch persons hand there is a 50% chance they touched their cum crusted cock and now you are touching them
>>
Germany is only that high because of Turks.

>Nethergrosses
>>
>>56296088
That makes me horny desu

>met a hot 190 dutch guy
>shake hands
>run away and lick your fingers, smelling and tasting his dick and cum

Literally heaven
>>
>>56293051
bosnians say one thing and act the other all the time. the entire country is so hypocritical they're completely unaware of their hypocrisy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.