[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /manlet/ here? State your height and tell us aout life as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1457832638011.jpg (78 KB, 594x451) Image search: [Google]
1457832638011.jpg
78 KB, 594x451
Who /manlet/ here?

State your height and tell us aout life as a manlet in your country.

Myself I'm 5'10, not really short but not tall either, stuck in the middle. Life's okay but girls here tend to prefer guys over 6 foot, unless you have a good personality/humour that can save you.
>>
195cm
95kg

manlets are disgusting tb h, can snap any one of you in half
>>
>5'6

Still shorter than most guys here but the average here isn't that much taller. I'm sure I've been looked upon as "ew, a disgusting manlet" when walking down the street but I've never had to delve into the topic in a conversation or anything. I'm a pretty nice guy (tips fedora) so I try not to let it bother me too much.
>>
>>56290152
kek
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
I JUST WENT TO THE FUCKING ART MUSEUM AND ALL THE GIRLS WERE OVER 170 CM

AT LEAST A QUARTER WERE TALLER THAN ME

WTF I HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW
>>
5'6'' here. I'm pretty okay with my height. My dad and mom are 5'3'' and 5'2''. At least I look normal amongst the asians.
>>
>>56290253
There was a guy on the bus who was ranting about manlets the other day. I turned around and told him "reddit stays on reddit, asshole". I was expecting to have to fight him, but his gf laughed and told him to shut up.
>the manlets shall inherit the earth
>>
>>56290152
Perhaps, but like they say the bigger you are the harder you fall.
>>
>>56289210
guys of average height have more sex tho
>>
>>56290152
>195cm
>95kg
>95kg
>can snap any one of you in half
>he thinks he can snap anyone
Pipe it skeleton fagget or i'll slap your skinny ass to the north pole and back.
>>
American 5'9 manlet here. Idk I just don't get the height obsession meme. It's just not an issue for me or something I really think about. Why would it be? I'm from Wisconsin and shorter than the average Wisconsinite guy I think (Lots of Nordic and Germanic heritage up here) but I've never been made fun of for my height, never been looked at strange it's just literally never been an issue for me ever.
>>
>>56290413
False. Guys that are tall, rich, and have a good personality have more sex.
>>
>>56290462
>literally fled to a manlet country so he could feel tall
>"I don't get the height obsession meme"
>>
>>56289210
170 cm

Manlet here tho i really don't care

most of the girls are really short here and most of the guys are not much taller than me
>>
File: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg (12 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg
12 KB, 265x300
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24964363

Lanklets=provider cucks
Manlets=breeding bulls
>>
fuck off and stop being insecure
>>
File: 1726554049.jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1726554049.jpg
19 KB, 300x225
>>56290614
How about we fuck on
>>
>>56290614
DELET THIS
>>
>>56290152
I may be a manlet, but at least i have a life-expectancy higher than the number of pages in a donald duck-comic
>>
>>56289210

>tfw 5'11
>>
170 cm (5'7 for burgers)

Never been an issue for me personally, I didn't even realize I was short until manlet became a meme
>>
5'7 but everybody here is a beta retard anyway so it's all good
>>
>>56291982

>everyone here

Average height here would probably be 5'10 if it weren't for the panjeets and changs dragging the average down
>>
>>56290253
>5'6
>Average

Just about everyone I know was that height when they were around 10 years old. Did you just not have a growth spurt or something? Did you miss out on puberty?
>>
6'2 most young white men in Western Australia are 6'0+

Older gents and non-whites are shorter
>>
>>56292034
all the pajeets I know are like 6', broseph.

although i'll give you that the chinese are pretty short.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.