[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need help. Really. It's a long story and /r9k/ laughed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1456432325920.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1456432325920.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Guys I need help. Really. It's a long story and /r9k/ laughed me off. I need to move out of the country, so which country would require the least amount of time to immigrate to (legally) besides Canada.

My older sister found out where I live. She has been sexually aggressive to me since I was 12 and she was 16. She refuses to have a baby with her current husband till ''the moment is right'' which has me scared.

Please /int/ I'm crying over here. I just want to escape my past.
>>
Move to some 3rd world shit hole, i don't know
>>
dude fuck your sister lmao
>>
>>56288520
Like Mexico?
>>
>>56288494

dude fuck her and send a tape to her husband
>>
>>56288523
>Incestraya
>>
>>56288494
3rd world country is best choice to disapear anon, if you are a us citizen you have choices to spare, Latin american countries most likley will acept you pretty quick and you can live quite modestly, European countries are also a choice if you have money. Call a random embassy and see what happens
>>
Doesn't some small country in the Mediterranean sell citizenship? I mean I'm sure it's expensive since their target audience is pretty much rich people who want a quick way to get citizenship in an EU country so they can live anywhere in the EU, but still that's an option I guess.
>>
Ahh I remember that magna. Didn't he ended up moving to Chile to find out she was the mayor there?
>>
How is she overpowering you? Is she a wrestler?
>>
>>56288523
lmao!
>>
Howabout moving to another state?
http://www.zillow.com
>>
>>56288494
>refuses to have a baby with her current husband till ''the moment is right'' which has me scared.

Why does this have you scared exactly? You need to elaborate on this, OP.
>>
>>56288523
>>56288740
WTF?! LMFAOOOOOOO

AYYYYYY
>>
>>56288494
Britain is prolly the best choice
no one wants a cunt who cannot speak their language in their cunt
so yeah, Anglosphere or enjoy a life of despair until you fluently learn the language

also pls post pics of your sister
>>
>>56288494
How can a man be under any threat from a women?
>>
File: i0060rp.png (73 KB, 282x249) Image search: [Google]
i0060rp.png
73 KB, 282x249
>>56289282
Haha! You haven't met my wife!
>>
>>56289355
funne :D
>>
>>56289406
She won't let me play golf today LMAO
>>
>>56289486
did you end up playing golf haha??

i did and now my misses has me on the couch tonight haha
>>
>>56289486
Haha! XD
IK how u feel mine didn't let me go fishing with the lads LOL!!!
>>
>>56289355
Lawl ur so whipped bro!
>>
>>56289515
ha ha yeah i am in the dog house ha ha lol!!
>>
>>56288494
In Brazil incest is legal. Impregnate her here.
>>
>>56288566
yep or other place
>>
>>56288494
post pics of ur sis
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.