[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If so many people hate the EU why aren't they trying to fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: EU-flags-007.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
EU-flags-007.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
If so many people hate the EU why aren't they trying to fix it?
>>
That would have to involve any of the members agreeing on something.
>>
They love to disagree, the EU gives them that opportunity
>>
>>56286840
What would we be whining about and blame all our problems for if we fixed it?

You? Russia? China?
>>
>>56287336
>who would we be whining about and blaming all our problems
>the US
you already do that
>>
>>56287419
Eh, you're right I guess.
>>
>>56286840
>fixing a autocracy/oligarchy where there is no elected, representative body or power to the plebs.
Don't make us look so bad, Ameribro
>>
>>56286840
because we don't want it, even of it worked we would hate it anyway.
I don't really like the idea of sharing my country with a spaniard, and even less with people further away. Even though portugal is a shithole, it's our shithole and no one else's.
>>
>>56288108
>implying Portuguese isn't just drunken Spanish
Also, seems like you were better off under Salazar than your democracy or whatever you have.
>>
>>56287572
>>fixing a autocracy/oligarchy where there is no elected, representative body or power to the plebs.
but the parliament is elected and the council and commission are indirectly elected by plebs
>>
>>56286840
The common people never choose to join the EU in the first place,and populist anti-EU parties are probably secretly controlled and kept harmless by the oligarchs who created this union
>>
>>56288865
wut? there were referenda in every country if they wanted to join eu afaik
>>
>>56286840
>If so many people hate the EU why aren't they trying to fix it?
They don't have the balls to do it.Elect me as grand emperor of the EU and i'll fix it in no time.
>make all countries obey the same laws
>make all schools have the same things to study
>make all children learn 4 languages at school
>make wages the same in every country
>make stuff cost the same in the whole EU
There i just fixed the EU.
>>
>>56286840
eu is the modern day holy roman empire, only larger

its better to let it die out now than let it suffer for the next 300 years
>>
>>56290084
>Salty roach can't get into the EU
>Let it die the roach says
Mehmed don't be sad.Russia will fuck you in the ass any time now and your suffering will be over.
>>
>>56290695
>calls me mehmet
>is a mehmet himself
wew laddie
>>
It's just like the United Nations, in fact; the more members it has, the more arguments it can stir up, the more futile and impotent it becomes.
>>
>>56291158
The security council veto keeps everything in check
>>
>>56290695
why do you think we want to join same union with our ex-slaves? lol it's like turey joining any kind of african union.
keep in mind all of our ex-slaves are the same in our eyes. you were/are on a par with niggers.
>>
>>56288988
Unlucky dubs desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.