[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white Turks trigger Europeans so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1457820167093.jpg (664 KB, 857x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457820167093.jpg
664 KB, 857x1000
Why do white Turks trigger Europeans so much?
>>
>>56280000
just look at that fucking hat
>>
>>56280000
nice repeating numbers bro
>>
>>56280000
I mean what do they expect? Walk around with a big onion on your head and people won't react?
>>
>>56280000
they don't. Most turks in europe are the shit kinds of turks, which decent people in turkey don't even want. They are brown, bad mannered, have no education and no will to integrate
>>
that guy was the serb tho
its real, look it up, he was the greatest leader ottomans ever had, and he was a serb

turks are ethnically unable to be white, they are all arabs who roleplay mongols, if anything is white over there it came from greece and balkans
>>
because liberal keep saying they're europeans
>>
>>56281992
and also they are genetically retarded,so it is extremely wise desicion for turks to push out them from turkey to europe. I appreciate wisdom of turk rulers.
>>
>>56282039
So why are Arabs who assimilated into Turkish culture "Turks" but Balkan people who assimilated into Turkish culture not?
>>
>>56282192
we will do the same for syrians hopefully
>>
>>56280000
Why is there a clove of garlic on his head?
>>
>>56280000
too much shitposting

and good coffe better then the others
>>
>>56282266
thats a dumpling
>>
>>56280000
cool digits man
>>
>>56282243
define "assimilated"
people from around these parts never voluntarily assimilated themselves into (un)culture that makes 0 sense, takes away your pork and alcohol (that's like 100% of our diet!), that wants you to breed with small and ugly brown people who smell bad (we still have sayings "ugly as turk" or "smells like a turk), who worships a desert pedo bandit who was also illiterate, and who wants bearded retards to school children

they brainwashed and kidnapped people into their disgusting culture, none of that shit was ever voluntary and people went to countless wars to get rid of the disgust that is their ''culture''
>>
>>56282520
Wow you sure got triggered. Why must I define assimilated? Look up what it means.
>>
*cringes*
>>
>>56282520
see we don't have any sayings about you. despite you were being our slave for 5 centuries, you served us with your women and children we don't even bother to remember your existence. your old masters don't care about you.
>>
>>56280000
>white
>Turks

But a turk can't be white and a white can't be Turk.
>>
>>56281992
nah m8 they're just kurds
>>
>>56282039
What? His mother was from Crimea and his father's mother was Greek.

I swear Serbs are the most fucking WE WUZ people out there.
>>
File: 4567.png (125 KB, 292x573) Image search: [Google]
4567.png
125 KB, 292x573
>>56284866
The most funny one is the WE WUZ KEBAB REMOVERS meme. Was there a empire in europe that fell as easily as the serbian "empire" did? I think even bosnians and albanians put up a better fight.
>>
>>56284866
Dude serbs literally get indoctrinated into the we wuz kangs shit from birth, they are as brainwashed as north koreans, don't expect intelligent conversation from them
>>
>>56283318
That's deep
>>
>>56283318
alpha af
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.