[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Russia- the fuck man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WTF Vlad.png (20 KB, 532x369) Image search: [Google]
WTF Vlad.png
20 KB, 532x369
Dear Russia- the fuck man?
>>
>>56265314
The West did this to them after they lost the Cold War. The West did everything they could to treat Russia as a defeated nation, supporting predatory capitalism and raping the Russian dignity, is it any wonder the bydlos are angry today?

And the West has the cheek to pretend they were trying to be friends in the 1990s. What they were attempting to do, was impose their system of values on Russia as a defeated country, and force them to accept all kind of subjugation.

No animals should be treated like this, not even Russians.
>>
>>56265450
This. Westu piggu is evil.
>>
>>56265450
/thread
>>
File: cis scum.jpg (34 KB, 724x391) Image search: [Google]
cis scum.jpg
34 KB, 724x391
>>56265314

What about male life expectancy?
>>
>>56265585
What are the colours?
>>
>>56265450
Live by the ruthless iron rod

die by the ruthless iron rod.

No fucks given really, I feel no sympathy for them
>>
>>56265450
yeah, the alcoholism and ridiculous cigarette consumption combined with the failing infrastructure and poor work place safety records in the east of the country have nothing to do with it.
IT WUZ DA JOOS IN DA WEST, DEGENERATIONISTS
>>
>>56265650

dark blue male, light blue average, gray is female
>>
>>56265450
>le western boogeyman

spooky
>>
>>56265314
This is Russians. The guy is Ukrainian, but it's Russian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loGM3VvpsOE
>>
>>56265650
You're Polish though. No-one expects you to be sympathetic to the Russians.
>>
>>56265314
Who cares survives the fittest, surely not me I am exception. Seems somebody up there likes to see my tries... or not.
>>
>>56265681
>IT WUZ DA JOOS IN DA WEST, DEGENERATIONISTS
+
>the alcoholism and ridiculous cigarette consumption combined with the failing infrastructure and poor work place safety records
=IT WUZ DA JOOS
>>
>>56266033
can't argue with dubs
>>
>>56266122
Dubs confirms you CANNOT argue with dubs.
>>
>>56265450
>>56265314
feels good man
>>
>>56265450
in fairness they willfully accepted subjugation from Jews in favor of the West supported monarchy, so why not?

Or do you think the Russian revolution was all done lawfully and had absolutely no atrocious crimes against humanity in it?

The truth is, the West supported the monarchy and ultimately did defeat the communists and savagely rubbed their nose in it. The same way communists savagely and systemically murdered millions of people for a system built on lies and deceit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.