[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Freemasonry. How well represented is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: sqcomp08.gif (26 KB, 972x903) Image search: [Google]
sqcomp08.gif
26 KB, 972x903
Let's talk about Freemasonry.

How well represented is it in your country? Are any of you considering joining your local fraternity?
>>
>>56263828
It exists. I'm pretty sure my grandfather was one.
Nah.
>>
this is the secret the white freemasons arre trying to hide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=466NeRHc9a0 #1 secret world rulers dont want the black man to find out
>>
>>56263987
There's nothing furtive about freemasonry. That's just standard tinfoil paranoia.
>>
>>56264144
lol shut up tsupid cracka more and more poeple waking up to the truth nigga sheeeeeeeit
>>
I know one, the father of a friend

he's a rich old jewish man who works in banking
go figure
>>
When I finished my thesis of career (history), a Mason professor from my University offered me to join Freemasonry. He told me they liked the underlying ideology of my thesis.

I told him I am not a believer in God, and I do not like secret societies, so he vener returned to talk to me ever.
>>
>>56265454
My friend told me most masons are atheist, at least here
His father knows some he said
>>
>>56265547

It's complicated, originally they only accepted believers in God, what they call Great Architect. But currently they accept atheists too, I think.
>>
>>56265547
you can be whatever the fuck
>>
>>56265547
This cannot be true. Atheism is strictly forbidden in Freemasonry. You can have any faith so long as you have one and you recognize a creator. The mind of an Atheist is a literal dead end and can serve no purpose whatsoever.
>>
I like the ideas and motives of Freemasonry but I wouldn't want to join. I'm not social enough to join a brotherhood.
>>
>>56265703
Nope, you have to believe in "God" to be in freemasonry, by that I mean "a creator".
>>
File: 1(4).jpg (79 KB, 720x659) Image search: [Google]
1(4).jpg
79 KB, 720x659
>>56264455
>Many of our governors were freemasons until recently.
There's probably many up there still. I doubt they'd go anywhere.
>>
>>56265833
This. I also fear the consequences
>>
>>56265892
>ou have to believe in "God" to be in freemasonry
>>56265762
>Atheism is strictly forbidden in Freemasonry

That was true before, not nowadays.

The "Great Architect" can be God, science, human beings, nature ... your own personal concept of God.
>>
>>56265988
I guess that would depend on the lodge. There's even ones that accept women these days. Still, never heard of one that accepts atheists.
>>
>>56265963
What consequences?
>>
>>56266084
Mostly social, like being mistrusted by some people or the feeling of being tied to a club. Even being shunned inside the lodge for failing to accomplish something
>>
>>56266073

Higher power, not a man in the sky.

You can spiel about fate, or how you trust the universe to guide you, or jah rastafari himself
>>
>>56266284
>Telling people you're a mason

Do you tell everyone you meet that you're an active poster on 4chan too?
>>
>>56266284
roflmao the only consequences you will see is too much FREE shit
>>
>>56266483
Guilt by association, people like to tie shit even if it's false
>>
>>56266617
>FREE shit
I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>56266660
i have nothing to offer senpai
>>
>>56263828
Have a Louge in my city.
They have open public days twice a year where you can ask them questions and visit the louge.

I would never join them because they charge money and are mainly virgins over 40.
>>
I was expelled from Freemasonry when I cum in the apron during a ceremony..
>>
>>56263828
Freemasonry is evil and subversive

t. catholic and orthodox churches
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.