[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threshold of pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 14577643139600.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
14577643139600.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
Found out that different races, nations, types of charactestics have different kind of threshold of pain.
I hada classmate with somekimd of menthal disease he could study etc etc. But sometimes if he gets angry he would do strange things also he never felt pain when he was beaten up, felt down etc.
Watched a doku about khoesan people in africa some western scientist doctor witnessed how bearable they were. One hunter khoesan was hitten with an arrow or smthelse at the middle of desert alone but he could survive with one organ not working find the village and operationed without anesthesia. Also watch this video
https://youtu.be/m4ORrXanr6Q
>>
>Kazakhstan
>>
>>56258658
>somebody makes a relevant post to the board for once
>HAHA DUDE LMAO UR CUNTRY IS SHIT XD
>>
>>56258823

hello borat
>>
>>56258863
my son
>>
>>56258598
Finns have the antisocial, drunk and rage gene.

Heritage of Mongols!
>>
>>56260769
Its called Siisu?
>>
>>56260807
No idea, but it makes them sperg out on alcohol.
>>
nice video OP thanks
>>
>>56258598
Hey OP. I am in agreement, I think different races tolerate different stuff, but I think it does not make one race tougher, instead, it depend on the specific pain type.

>European
Europeans can tolerate the pain of seeing muslims rape every woman they know, this is good tolerance but they cannot tolerate shitskin baby who had accident swimming on the beach.

>American
He can tolerate the pain of a very big shit from his ass, and of processed cheese and whizzy fizzy peanut juffy butter coming out of his ass every 30 minutes. But he cannot tolerate the pain of an american flag that is slightly ajar as it causes his heart to ache.

>Indian
An Indian eats a spiced curry? He doesn't care, his tongue does not burn. His asshole does not burn. However, he cannot bear the pain of having his scalp ripped away by a rampaging tiger so he has to hide in internet cafe hitting on white women on facebook

>Japanese
Japanese can tolerate the pain of being nuked, his ancestors kamikaze bombing, daily earthquakes. But the pain of talking to women causes him to stay in his room for 4 months with no outside.

These are some examples- pain toleration is cultural i AGREE, and it is an interesting topic to discuss.
>>
>>56260769
There's been threads saying they're persian related somehow
>>
>>56258598
i think it varies wildly to individuals.
of every race there are people with extreme and nonexistent pain tolerance both.

pain threshold is just where you start feeling the pain but that is only half of it. once you feel it how you deal with it is the other.

it also obviously depends largely on your state of mind too. for example i won't even feel most stuff when i'm ready to fight but you would need to do neural damage to slow me down when i'm all relaxed on the couch or lying in the bed and gf would punch or bite me i felt it and it's pretty bad.
>>
>>56263093
Let me guess,Estonia have higher pain threshold just being a few meters away from Russians?
>>
I don't know about pain tolerance but polynesians are pretty tough mother fuckers
>>
>>56258598
Since they both have similar build, I think it comes down to who's dad was more abusive.
>>
File: there-is-no-god-estonia.png (215 KB, 960x2692) Image search: [Google]
there-is-no-god-estonia.png
215 KB, 960x2692
>>56266269
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.