[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Americans send back the Africans to Africa after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: atlantic trade.png (283 KB, 651x961) Image search: [Google]
atlantic trade.png
283 KB, 651x961
Why didn't Americans send back the Africans to Africa after the abolition of slavery?
>>
I DON'T KNOW
>>
Andrew Johnson is #1 pussy.
>>
The logistics of it would have been a nightmare. And maybe not everyone wanted to leave america, and maybe no african country wanted to take them on.

Also it would be a kind of mixed message: "free the slaves so we can send them back!".
>>
They tried. The result was a country called Liberia.
>>
>>56256897
Is there anything the Jews didn't do? We're leftist who gave people rights but then we're also slave owners who brought them. Are Jews just responsible for every single political and religious movement ever?
>>
>>56257120
> the eternal jew
> still feigning ignorance and innocence
> pretending like jews arent immortal reptilian merchants.
Oy vey
>>
File: 1455039383762.jpg (102 KB, 794x582) Image search: [Google]
1455039383762.jpg
102 KB, 794x582
>>56257120
Well you didn't do Finland.
STAY OUT AND FUCK OFF
>>
File: jews5.png (2 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
jews5.png
2 MB, 1000x3000
>>56257120
Seems so.
>>
>>56256897
Slavery replaced by prisons which were allowed to make profits of inmates labour. Basically the same thing if you just make sure they are in a socio-economical situation to become criminals. Except now they "had a choice" not to break the law so it looks like their own fault if they end up in slavery.
>>
>>56257120
yes.
>>
White women crave the BBC too much to let free their black buck slaves
>>
>>56257949
>Thinking is hard, the post
>>
Lincoln was killed before he could
>>
>>56258098
You have any argument or fact which contradicts it?

Thinking is actually my strong skill in life. Shutting up however... I never learned that one.
>>
File: 1140px-Flag_of_Liberia.svg.png (7 KB, 1140x600) Image search: [Google]
1140px-Flag_of_Liberia.svg.png
7 KB, 1140x600
>>56256897
>>>56256897
We did so even before the abolition of slavery.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia.
The country is about as shitty as you would expect.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.