[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are US elections rigged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 2016 primary.png (107 KB, 1496x512) Image search: [Google]
2016 primary.png
107 KB, 1496x512
Are US elections rigged?
>>
>>56255533
Ask your countrymen. How the rest of the world is supposed to know ?
>>
>>56255533
Legally rigged
>>
The democratic party is obviously rigged, but last time they changed their super delegate shit they brought in carter which ended up cucking the party forever. In other words, no one wants leftist policies including their own party.

The republican's primary system is less corrupt AFAIK.
>>
>>56255533
rigged in what way?
>>
>>56255672

Isnt the republican party going to find a way to not let Trump not be the republican nominee even if he secures the required delegates by changing some party laws?
>>
>>56255823
Not the smartest idea, he will run as an independent and then the GOP will lose any chance they ever had of winning the presidency completely.
>>
>being forced to choose between Clinton and Trump

What happened to reasonable candidates like Jeb, Rand Paul or O'Malley?
>>
>>56255919
They fight each other for the two party nominations because independents literally can't win elections

I don't know why it be that way but it do
>>
>>56255823
They could do a brokered convention where they swap delegates to whoever they feel is most qualified, something both parties have the ability to do and have done before. It is pretty much a guaranteed way to lose the election since it stabs your supports right in the back. Also as >>56255908 said, Donald Trump is madman enough to run independent.

Still, it's bullshit and is unfortunate that American democracy has to work this way.
>>
>>56255908
>>56256031

If Trump ran as an Independent I am pretty sure he will split the base on the right and lead to a Democrat victory
>>
>>56256031
>American democracy

don't say that
>>
File: amerika.png (3 MB, 5599x4199) Image search: [Google]
amerika.png
3 MB, 5599x4199
>that red dot in Michigan

Niggers really are retarded
>>
>>56256004

man, it sucks

Good luck, America
>>
>>56256095
Yeah, that's what tends to happen in those situations [See the bull moose party], but if Bernie chooses to run independent as well it could become interesting. However I think he wouldn't want to chance any form of a conservative victory.
>>
All elections are rigged
>>
>>56256159
>north Nevada swinging Bern

wow, if that's true he'll probably take Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho
>>
File: state.png (54 KB, 656x592) Image search: [Google]
state.png
54 KB, 656x592
>>56256230
He'll easily take the next 8 states after March 15th.

Washington and Oregon will be a massive blowout.
>>
>>56256195
>but if Bernie chooses to run independent as well it could become interesting

He should have run as an Independent from the start
>>
>>56256195
That's definitely true but I don't think he or anybody else sees Hillary as an honest democratic candidate.

He says something about bought and sold elections in this old interview when asked why Jesse Jackson wasn't taken seriously. "It's not a race issue, it's a class issue"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL8BpbWP7_8
>>
Friendly reminder that Sanders is America's only hope.
>>
Bernie should start a Communist Party
>>
beginning of end of America.
>>
>>56256342
I think he knows enough about Eugene Debs to know that would be a mistake. Independents, no matter how competent, always get something like 7% of the vote. I don't know if it's as simple as saying that American politics is that polarized or if people just don't trust voting for an independent because they would rather have the lesser of two evils as a "realistic" choice.
>>
>>56256159
>>56255533
Why does the south love Hillary Clinton so much?
>>
>>56256373
Why are you rooting for the US? I want them to screw themselves completely

go Trump!
>>
>>56256490
Niggers.
>>
>>56256342
We wouldn't be speaking his name right now if he did. He has been in Senate as an independent for decades and he only registered democrat for this election due to how impossible it is to be run independently for president.
>>
>>56256545
because the end of the US means the end of the world
>>
>>56256373
>le free stuff jew

no
>>
>>56256490
My best guess is that they're all more conservative even on the left.

Those states are guaranteed to vote red, which makes it annoying that they have a say in the democratic nominee.
>>
>>56255672
>The democratic party is obviously rigged, but last time they changed their super delegate shit they brought in carter which ended up cucking the party forever. In other words, no one wants leftist policies including their own party.

this
the only reason superdelegates exist is because they know their own voting base is too stupid to pick a non-retarded candidate

>>56255823
he has to get <50% of the total delegates, which he won't.
>>
File: 1456209251547.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456209251547.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>56255672
>the Republican party isn't the most rigged and corrupt of the two
>no one wants leftist policies

oh come the fuck on
>>
>>56256667
Blacks always go Dem but are very conservative on social issues. When Bernie talks about accepting trannies and muslims they don't like it.
>>
>>56256685
democrat party primaries are far, far more rigged you retard
>>
>>56256685
Leftist policies are the only ones that have even fuckin WORKED in the US. The economy always improves, unemployment goes down, etc etc
>>
>>56256646
>muh cheeseburger money
>>
>>56256725
define:leftist
this is gonna be fun

inb4 you cite clinton's surplus when the only reason it existed was because of gingrich
>>
>>56256719
I'm speaking beyond the primaries

Especially when you consider the evidence that Bush's election was rigged, the number of fuckos so transparently in corporate pockets, etc

Dems are the somewhat the same, but at least Bernie isn't apparently beholden to that shit
>>
>>56256685
I was speaking of the primaries only.
>>
>>56256838
>I'm speaking beyond the primaries
and he wasn't, do you randomly just start yelling things in conversation in real life?
>Especially when you consider the evidence that Bush's election was rigged,
[citation needed]
just because you fail to understand that we're not a democracy does not make his election 'rigged'
>but at least Bernie isn't apparently beholden to that shit
no, instead he's beholden to unions. Oh wait, you guys actually think unions aren't equally as capable of evil as large corporations. Top kek.
>>
>>56256879
ah my bad, sorry
>>
>>56256887
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volusia_error
" The problem was that the machine also claimed those 412 voters had somehow given Bush 2,813 votes and in addition had given Gore a negative vote count of -16,022 votes"

I'd definitely prefer unions to large corporations. You clearly don't understand the extent to which certain entities can bend policy
>>
File: 1452925258676.jpg (34 KB, 323x400) Image search: [Google]
1452925258676.jpg
34 KB, 323x400
>>56256904
No problemo, bro.
>>
>>56257034
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volusia_error
>This article's factual accuracy is disputed. Please help to ensure that disputed statements are reliably sourced. See the relevant discussion on the talk page. (March 2008)

bush won the recount you idiot
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/media-jan-june01-recount_04-03/
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.