[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Poles are so poor? What do we do wrong? >Wages have failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why Poles are so poor? What do we do wrong?

>Wages have failed to keep pace with productivity. Over the past 20 years, the real wage growth in relation to productivity growth has been 1 to 4, which basically means that for wages to grow by 1%, labour productivity has to improve by 4%.
>>
as a polish wagecuck i will explain to you whats wrong.

the problem is that every pole who becomes businessmen/entrepreneur/boss or whatever automatically activates all his hidden jew genes.i see it all around and hear it from other wagecucks like myself. bosses demand overtime like its norm and claim you cut work if you dont do at least one hour overtime every day. bosses will hire unskilled workers and with couple basic instructions put them on machines that need experts to operate. they will demand you do everything BUT when it comes to payrise they will say "What? but you are just a helper! What do you want rise for?". I work in factory full of complicated equipment but it hires ONLY people out of highschool and EVERYONE get minimum pay.

And lets not forget how in every survey about problems with polish workforce all the businessmen answer with "lack of skilled people!", "people demand too much money!", "people dont agree to "fair" contracts!".

jewery all around. in poland no job provider will rise salaries unless its enforced by the government. majority of poles will be earning 400E/month for dozens years to come. it doesnt matter how much better our economy becomes. this is why people leave. educated people, uneducate people, everybody leaves because even most garbage, humiliating job in western europe is automatically middle class by our standards.
>>
It's karma for making the KHAN'D meme.
>>
>>56251023
But Poland has a good chance to develop more. Look at PIGS and Russia.
>>
>>56251334
>bosses will hire unskilled workers and with couple basic instructions put them on machines that need experts to operate
do you see the problem here?
maybe the needed "expertise" isnt that high?

also:
how specialized could a plumber become at all?
>>
>>56251536
can you do your own plumbing yourself?
>>
>>56251622
Turks in Germany seem to do that lol
>>
>>56251622
thats not the question.
but how specialized could you become as a plumber?
who /Phd. Plumber/ here?
>>
>>56251023
>Why Poles are so poor? What do we do wrong?
Your baby boomer generation earned worthless currency and during the early 90s, there was hyperinflation. Wealth accumulates.
>>
>>56251672
workin my way up to black plunger eventually, almost at yellow plunger rank. hopefully if I give a good show at the Krakow tournament I'll be on my way up wish me luck boiz
>>
>>56251657
How would you know such detailed information? Don't you need lots of documents for that? Where would you even store them?
>>
>>56251767
>black plunger
bruh fuck the McPlunging Academies. If you want real plunger mastery, go seek out the monasteries in Warsaw. I've spent half my life there and I learned more pipe laying techniques a month than you will in your whole lifetime. Bout to get an interview with Vice News on my travels and my work in "ethereal piping". Stop dreaming and start living your dream
>>
>>56251023

>ALL RUSSIAS FAULT
>RUSSIA HELD US BACK
>POLAND WOULD BE A GREAT SUPER POWER
>AMERICA PLEASE LET US BUY TANKS
>NATO PLEASE LET US PAY YOU
>>
>>56251767
kekle

whats youre plumbing temple?
im learning with master Jakub Kowalski.
its hard and my arms hurt like shit - but "no advanced techniques before controlling the basics perfectly" he says all the time..

im not bad when it comes to moonlighting already - but theres so much more to learn...
>>
>>56251785
It makes no sense at all.
>>
>>56251023
>What do we do wrong?
Nothing. Countries don't become rich overnight, it takes decades of work and wealth accumulation.
>>
>>56252039
>t. corrupt rich-fag public functionary

LISTEN TO US YOU SIMPLE PEOPLE:
WORK HARD FOR LONG TIMES AND SUFFER THE LOW WAGES. GOOD TIMES WILL COME SOONER OR LATER FOR YOU TOO.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.