[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to /int/ all these shitty forced memes like a filing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: steve_barbarossa.png (140 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
steve_barbarossa.png
140 KB, 265x258
What happened to /int/ all these shitty forced memes like a filing cabinent, khan'd and mfw americans piss and shit out of their cunthole is this what this board has come to?
>>
don't shittalk your fellow australians thanks
>>
File: 1457677153672.jpg (357 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
1457677153672.jpg
357 KB, 1305x892
>>56249423
Fuck off then, we're already full
>>
>>56249423
2 years ago it was the same with, with >High quality olive oil, and shit like silly billy
>>
>>56249423
/int/'s been dying for a while now desu
>>
>>56249423
>What happened to /int/
Australians happened
>>
>>56249423
Why don't you ask your compatriots what compels them to destroy anything beautiful
>>
>>56249444
At least high quality olive oil just happened naturally, it wasn't a forced meme from the get go.
Honestly /int/ used to be a bit better when it comes to the quantity of shitposts.
>>
"le i remember my board being better meme" is the worst meme of all.

/int/ has been this level of quality for years you fucking mongoloids. Take off your nostalgia goggles.
>>
aussies bought into their own memehype m8

and yanks will force whatever an aussie says is funny
>>
File: 1398098458297.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1398098458297.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>56249499
thank reddit
>>
>>56249527
"le nostalgia googles my board was never good meme" is the worst meme of all.

Pretending change doesn't happen over time and along with the growth of the board is the most mongoloidal thing one can do.
>>
/int/ is just /pol/ with more hurt butt.
>>
>>56249641
>"le nostalgia googles my board was never good meme"

I never said it wasn't good you silly cunt. Just that it has been the same quality for a long time now. A meme was forced for about only an hour or two (this happens at least 5 times a week) and then out of the wood work comes "AHH WHAT IS HAPPENIGN 2 MY BOARD I REMEMBER A MORE GLORIOUS DAY..." like this is some how a sign of the apocalypse and you all sit around pretending to be old fags reminiscing on days that didn't actually exist. It's more cancerous than any fucking shit meme that could come out of this board. If you don't like the board, then it's as simple as fuck off.
>>
>>56249530

Fuck that, one of my favorite things to do on here is antagonize Australians.
>>
File: Untitled.png (993 KB, 1573x895) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
993 KB, 1573x895
Half the threads are generals. It's not Aussies that are ruining /int/, it's these shitty generals

Who agrees?
>>
>>56249788
Generals are way worse than australian though
>>
>>56249842
>brazilian reading comprehension
>>
>>56249788

it's 50/50 i reckon

it's a shame so many threads are generals but knowing what kind of posting fills a general, regardless of what countries post in it, they could be seen as necessary containment as well 2bh
>>
>>56249423

Fuck off, we're full.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.