[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rudolph Giuliani shills for Trump in Polish TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: juliani tvn.jpg (34 KB, 571x271) Image search: [Google]
juliani tvn.jpg
34 KB, 571x271
He gave half an hour interview for Polish TV today. He said that Trump is a pro-Polish person, that we shouldn't be afraid of him, because he is not a fascist and he doesn't support KKK, and that if he won elections in the USA, he wouldn't act like Obama, but he would put 40.000 American soldiers on Russian border instead and give Putin a strong signal that Poland is untouchable. He also said that Trump has nothing against legal immigrants, he only tries to stop wave of illegal and unregistered immigration from Mexico. Guliani also expressed the belief that Donald Trump would favour idea of the establishment of permanent military bases of NATO in Poland and he wouldn't care in this matter about opinion and agreements with Russia like Obama does.

http://www.tvn24.pl/giuliani-w-tvn24-bis-trump-jest-o-wiele-twardszy-niz-putin,626727,s.html

Should we believe him? We thought that Trump was this kind of guy who wants to "get along with Russia" instead of opposing it.
>>
9 of the 11 points he made were idiotic
>>
>>56242432

Sometimes it's hard to tell when an American politician trolls and when he talks seriously.

BTW, i thought that such elite-republicans like Giuliani boycott Trump. I am very surprised by this support.
>>
Giuliani is the man who saved NYC from becoming a shithole, Time Square used the dirtiest most disgusting place in the city before he came in and fixed it up. You have no reason to believe him but as a New yorker I am partial to
>>
>>56242599
Most experts here say that Hillary would be much better for Poland than Trump whose speeches about Russia are very controversial.
>>
Didn't Putin endorse Trump?
>>
>>56243228
No. If anything that would be to hurt Trump.
>>
>>56243228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KJV1F8NPDo
>>
>>56243254
>>56243279

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-usa-trump-idUSKBN0U01NW20151218
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x207
>>56242925
Yes and these same Clinton experts said Iraq had WMD's, Russia and America needed a "reset", and that ISIS was a "Junior Varsity" terror group.
>>
>>56242925
Trump would probably just focus on not being hostile with Russia for no good reason. Other politicians are acting like they want to return to cold war mentality which helps no one.

I'm not sure how the Democrats would be better for Poland. They seem to be more talk than action for international affairs.
>>
>>56243318
>“He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that. But it’s not our business to judge his merits, it’s up to the voters of the United States," Putin told reporters.

This is in no way an endorsement.
>>
>>56243335
Trump seems to support idea of second "reset" with Russia knowing that first one failed. Clinton is more realistic about Russia now.
>>
>>56242364
>listening to what a politician says and not what he does
>>
>>56242925
I'm sure Trump would never allow Russia to ever touch Polish clay, but he wants to deescalate the tensions between our two countries and keep them at bay. Hillary will only provoke them and eave eastern europe in a bigger mess than it is under Obama, she wants to continue his policies
>>
>>56243366
Pretty much this>>56243335

Let's just say America's foreign policy has been shit since neocons took ahold in the late 90's.
>>
>>56243366
Trump's entire campaign is just about dick waving the military; you're retarded if you think he won't go to war with Russia at the drop of a hat just so he could be in a text book.
>>
>>56243370
I didn't say Trump was better. You didn't refute anything I said.
>>
>>56243430
Trump would backstab Russia the moment Putin tries to do something Trump or his aides didn't like.

Pretty much the reverse of what happened to Obama in 2012-2014.
>>
>>56243430
you might be a little special in the head buddy

I think there's a ww3 thread floating around if you want to jerk off in that direction.
>>
>>56243370
The difference is Trump isn't grovelling on his hands and knees. Putin respects Trump, while he had none for Obama.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.