[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Norwegian students to play refugees for 24 hours >You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 709x765
>Norwegian students to play refugees for 24 hours
>Your country will never promote tolerance in such a creative way
>Your country will only elect neo-nazis to parliament

http://www.thelocal.no/20160311/hell-on-earth-norwegian-teens-play-refugees-for-a-day
>>
Why are Europeans so stupid? Just integrate these people already.
>>
This world can never have nice things, can it?
>>
>>56239353
Europeans see them as permanently disabled animals they house in zoos of ethnic ghettos. They believe they cannot be integrated of civilized so they make no attempt to assimilate them. Europe's left are racists themselves and they don't even realize it.
>>
>>56239353
They dont integrating, they creating ghettos demending more cash but they not work. Also they want to convert PPL to islam.
>>
go fuck yourself
>>
stay jelly lads
>>
>>56239460
>they creating ghettos demending more cash but they not work. Also they want to convert PPL to islam.
Then show some damn backbone.

Rough someone up.
>>
>>56239460
>Also they want to convert PPL to islam.
Is it working??
>>
File: AmericanPepe.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPepe.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>56239434
>amerifats think they know how to integrate non whites
Tell me more about how successfully integrated and how productive black communities are in burgerland
>>
>>56239555
>Tell me more about how successfully integrated and how productive black communities are in burgerland
Higher employment rate than Europeans of the same age range.
>>
>>56239595
thats great. And how many times have you had race riots in the last 20 years?
>>
>>56239487
I am desu

Why can't our country be a bit less reactionary and provincial?
>>
>>56239545
Not here... They would be beaten by bydlo and deporting back to africa if they try that in Poland. Here they must work for cash. Respect laws and learn Our lang. No one here give a fuck about multiculti and giving them better position on start.
>>
>>56239226
>if we patronize them in the memeist way imaginable maybe they wont rape us as much!
you could try treating them like legitimate people for a change.

>>56239353
arrogance, always arrogance

>>56239409
never ever

>>56239460
sure, I think they suck too. But Americans told you they sucked from the start. We warned that brown people tend to mooch welfare and commit crimes. But Europe wanted to go on this SJW crusade to prove what good people they are, not horrible racists like us mean ole Americans!

Since they are doing that they should go all the way.
Instead they are half-assing it because they don't actually believe the things they say. They are doing it for positive self image. Europeans actually care what people think about them, they are obsessed with it. Its all a part of their egotistical nature crafted by a society based on arrogance for centuries.
>>
>>56239555
Depending on the location, actually fairly well.
>>
>>56239555
They're integrated culturally. They eat the same food, worship the same god, and speak the same drawl as southerners. Irish immigrants were assimilated as well, though we never got you to convert to protestantism.
>>
>>56239667
>And how many times have you had race riots in the last 20 years?
Zero. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Africans and Latinos are well integrated. Stay pleb.
>>
>>56239668
stop being a cuck for fuck sake idiot.
How can you look at that and think "wow how tolerant and good of them!"
They look like fucking idiots and they're bending over backwards to accommodate these ungrateful sandniggers who rape their women and leech welfare as a thank you
>>
>>56239434

Integration has been everyone's goal except Germany (until Merkel). All countries expected of immigrants a civilized attitude and integration, much like past waves of immigrants (Italians in France, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany, Poles in France and Germany etc.).

The Brits have always had a multiculturalist approach, with each community having the right to keep its rituals and traditions, its culture.
This resulted in them preserving their backward, barbaric practices such as female genital mutilation and culminated in mass rape gangs.

France aimed up until recently at assimilation. But the atavistic characteristics of Muslims are degeneration and barbarity, and the results are much the same as in Britain, though they would be worse if France had such a defenseless working class as Britain's. Britain has no shame in abandoning its working class (and in particular working class girls women) to the Muslim hordes.

tl;dr every honest attempt and approach to integration has failed and the only good way to deal with Muslims is repression, hence their love of dictators like Gaddafi or Al-Assad who are the only ones who know how to keep them in check from themselves. "Animals", as you say.
>>
>>56239701
>1995: St. Petersburg, Florida riot of 1996, caused by protests against racial profiling and police brutality.
>2001: 2001 Cincinnati Riots – April – in the African-American section of Over-the-Rhine.
>2005: Toledo, Ohio – Neo-Nazis and white supremacists marched in North Park, a mostly African-American section of town.
>2009: Oakland, CA – Riots following the BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant.
>2014: 2014 Ferguson unrest – Riots following the Shooting of Michael Brown
>2015: 2015 Baltimore riots - Riots following the death of Freddie Gray
>2015: Ferguson unrest - Riots following the anniversary of the Shooting of Michael Brown

top jej
>>
>>56239680
You talking about western Europe.
V4 countries Never had colonies or slaves SO we dont have "western guilty" we dont have theirs sins. We was occupied by germany and russians, we wuz genocided many times, meanwhile western countries was exploiting african lands and slaves..
>>
>>56239697

Come to think of it, reducing Muslims to slavery is actually a great idea for integration.
Thanks Murrca.
>>
File: 1AkDb.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1AkDb.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>56240040
>police shooting
Thats not a race riot, lad.

Good try though.
>>
>>56240081
You had 200 years to do it. Too late now, unless by slavery you mean welfare.
>>
>>56239694
>>56239697
I'd say most nigerians over here integrate well enough (atleast their kids do anyway) but its the muslims who never integrate anywhere

>>56240089
just because its not about jim crow laws doesn't mean its not caused by racial tensions.
>>
>>56239800
The behavior of Muslims largely varies by country. Indonesian, Persian, and Omani muslims tend to be civil and moderate. Most arabs and berbers however are barbaric.
>>
>>56240172
>just because its not about jim crow laws doesn't mean its not caused by racial tensions.
Just because a police officer did the shooting doesnt mean the ensuing riot is about racial tensions.

That is obvious.
>>
>>56240040
>tfw pokemon was released 20 years ago

jesus i feel old
>>
>>56239735
We've made a decision to belong to the Western civilisation, to Europe

We should be committed to it
>>
>>56240172
>but its the muslims who never integrate anywhere
They integrate in the US just fine.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>56240249
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>56240174

Please don't try to educate me about Muslims.

Muslims in Europe aren't Omani, Bruneian or idk what "moderate" group you'll pull out of your ass next.

As for Omanis, yeah sure ibadism in theory is tolerant and such and such but in real life I'm sure they'd be the same shit as any other dumb desert scum the moment they gained a significant weight in any European neighborhood.

The subtleties of theology have little bearing on the sandnigger's treatment of a native European women whose skirt reveals half her ankle.
>>
>>56240426

>But X in America are [...]

This meme must die.
Any opinion you might form on any given group is biased by their only presence on American soil.
Because that 3000 mile moat called "the Atlantic" keeps most of the shit out, as do your laws and quotas.
Muslims in Murrca are better educated (10% of doctors), industrious and integrated because those are the reasons why they were allowed to come to Murrca in the first place.

Then again, do they integrated as well as you say? Read this table (bottom of page) and think again.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
>>
File: nå må du gi deg.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
nå må du gi deg.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>56239226
This is not a new thing, it's something charity organizations have been doing for many years.
Human-Etisk forbund for example have been arranging mock refugee scenarios for teenagers since forever.
Human-Etisk forbund is basically the non-religious alternative to those who are not getting a christian confirmation.
I remember the fedoras who were too cool to get confirmation in church attented one of these refugee LARPs when I was a kid, over 10 years ago.
Bleeding heart liberals love this stuff.
>>
>>56240889
>Muslims in Murrca are better educated (10% of doctors), industrious and integrated because those are the reasons why they were allowed to come to Murrca in the first place.
But if they exist and get to the US, why are they not in Europe too?

There is no way to tell if a immigrant will assimilate before we get them here. Even if they are a Dr.
>>
>>56240174
> indonesians
> tolerant
> doesn't know about East Timor
> doesn't know about the Bali nightclub bombings
> doesn't know about the anti-Chinese immigrant riots (they're buddhists and such)
> doesn't know about ethnic cleansing/religious cleansing that masqueraded as fighting communism during the Cold War

wew lad
>>
File: Use_of_sharia_in_Southeast_Asia.png (259 KB, 1075x814) Image search: [Google]
Use_of_sharia_in_Southeast_Asia.png
259 KB, 1075x814
>>56241039
Almost forgot Aceh too...

Purple is full islam (where Aceh is), cyan is choice between secular or sharia, yellow is sharia only applies in personal disputes.

Seriously, like women have been beaten/mutilated for not wearing the hijab in Aceh, fuck all muslims.
>>
>>56240444
EU is just about the structural funds, Schengen, Euro, common market and ability to work anywhere. It's also about shared culture - democracy, humanism, solidarity. Compassion is also a crucial value in Christianity

Refugee crisis is the biggest threat to the EU in history. They won't forget our lack of solidarity. The right of asylum is universal, it's ratified in international treaties we have signed. Denying it and discriminating in who can get it and who not makes us almost rogue states
>>
>>56241233
*EU isn't just
>>
>>56240937

They do come to Europe but its a slither compared to the tidal wave of anthropomorphic shit.

Also, your muslims are mostly from countries not close to Europe unlike the Maghreb or Turkey.

Old immigration wave descendants (Kabyles of the 1920's) are one of the firmest extreme right wing electorates because they are ashamed to see their later cousins come and shit on this country and its people.

>>56241039

>Indonesia

ikr? kind of started to think I was being baited when I read that.

I'll add to the list:

>Christian girl decapitations in Sulawesi
>Shariah in Aceh
>>
>>56241233
The west can suck it down. They weren't solidary in 1939. They weren't solidary in 1945. They weren't solidary when they were getting Nordstream for themselves. Guess what's gonna happen if Russia would decide it's Third Rome time. So take your European values and shove them up your ass, they mean nothing to me.
>>
>>56241398
>Guess what's gonna happen if Russia would decide it's Third Rome time
W-what would happen?
>>
It's funny how liberals claim how enlightened they are and then invite the same people that are in exact conflict with there beliefs

I never understood why more rational, secular and liberal/libertarian parties, who favour abortion, gay rights, legalizing of soft drugs, fight global warming, and so on, are always so consistently in favour of letting poor immigrants flood the country. That doesn't make any sense. Most of the poor immigrants, be it Mexicans in the US, or Africans and Middle Easterners in Europe, are very religious and strongly against liberal values. So why would liberal politicians want to bring more of these people in their country ? That's total nonsense. If you want to become a fully liberated, secular and wealthy society, the first rule of immigration would be to ban poor, religious and socially conservative people.

Its clear to me that this Slovak poster is delusional, he wants nothing to with his own culture, he wants nothing to do with the culture of the people he wants to invade his country, he doesnt even want the liberal standards he espouses. What he wants is to look good and receive praise from the rest of the liberal western elite at the expense of sacrificing his own country. He just wants praise from the rest of the world because he is a failure and an outcast in his own country.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.