[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here, other than Hamas? >almost 2 million people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: _48800170_gaza_strip3_map466.gif (30 KB, 466x510) Image search: [Google]
_48800170_gaza_strip3_map466.gif
30 KB, 466x510
What happens here, other than Hamas?
>almost 2 million people
>>
Hummus is pretty good, man.
>>
>>56238980
> How to fix the Israelo-Palestinian conflict
> Israel and Palestine stop being MUH LAND MUH GOD MUH RELIGION
> Gaza strip now part of Israel
> East-Jerusalem is Palestine's capital and Tel Aviv the new capital of Israel.

why this is so complicate?
>>
>>56239235
Jerusalem is Israel's constitutional capital. I doubt they're going to give up on that.
>>
>>56241451
But i talk about to give them only the eastern parts, not the entire city.
>>
>>56238980
there are already 22 Arab states. We don't need as 23rd.

Just send these Gazans to Egypt and everyone will be fine.
>>
>>56241499
The Dome of the Mount is arguably the most important aspect of the city, and its religious importance is disputed by Muslims and Orthodox Jews. You can't split that. The best you can hope for is maybe convincing the agnostic/atheist aspects of Israel to give up the religious symbol.
>>
>>56238980
>What happens here
a genocide :^)
>>
>>56241504
>Gazans to Egypt and everyone will be fine.
Did you forget Turk that EVERYONE in the middle east HATES filasteen-shit?

walla habibi that would not work
>>
>>56241504
Except Egypt doesn't want them, and it can barely contain itself as a country right now.
>>
>>56241504
That would have been the equivalent of saying
>There are already 22 European states. We don't need a 23rd.
>Just send these Ukranians to Belarus and everone will be fine.
Having said that IMO an optimal situation would be a one state solution if those faggots could just put their differences aside. I saw an Israelianon that posted an interesting concept for a one state solution from some blogg or website that could potentially work.
>>
>>56241682
Once upon a time, Palestinians and Israelis were fighting for independence together against the British. Am I wrong? Is there no room for them to live peacefully?
>>
>>56241504
Egypt is fucking full dude. Most of it is uninhabitable desert like Australia.
>>
>>56241825

you gotta be fucking kidding me
>>
>>56241825
Don't know much about the history of the conflict. But yeah I hope that they can one day. This conflict isn't benefiting either of them and the sooner both sides realize that, the better off all of them will be.
>>
File: 20141221-zaf-m17-026-jpg.jpg (56 KB, 635x397) Image search: [Google]
20141221-zaf-m17-026-jpg.jpg
56 KB, 635x397
>>56239235
I know you're a North African sand nigger and love to deny this but the fact is:
ARABS DONT WANT PEACE

The entire Arab world, and also Iran, wants Israel to keep killing inbred Pallies so they can get their idiotic populous all rilled up at the Jews and not focus on how retarded the people running their countries are.

Arabs are the problem. Arabs are always the problem. People just like to pretend the problem is anything but Arabs because they think it makes them cool.
>>
>>56241682
>>Just send these Ukranians to Belarus and everone will be fine.
And why is this a bad solution?
>>
>>56241866
I may be wrong. I know that the fight for independence in Palestine was complicated and political in all the different liberation groups of Jews and Arabs. Sometimes they sided with each other, sometimes with the British, depending when it suited them. Check it out.

Also, long before that, the Arabs and Jews fought together to ward off the First Crusaders in the 1000's.
>>
>>56241620
>Did you forget Turk that EVERYONE in the middle east HATES filasteen-shit?

so does everyone.
but who's responsible for Arabs if not Arabs?
>>
>>56242109
We are.
They are like children, or animals.
WHO and unicef posters look almost exactly the same.
>>
>>56242023
You need to read some history
>>
>>56241641
>>56241682
>>56241855

None of this is an excuse for annoying civilised people in Israel with these idiots.

send them to any Arab country you like. Let them shoot their qassam missiles across the desert. that's all they love to do.
>>
>>56241933
This.
>>
>>56242195
Nay verily.

https://books.google.com/books?id=Uyh8kdcuA1kC&pg=PA132#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
>>56242161
animals live best in a wildlife reserve or national park where no humans are allowed. just leave them alone.
>>
>>56241933
Iran is based, Shias are bro-tier
>>
>>56239235
> Gaza strip now part of Israel
Why the fuck would you want do that? Gaza is basically the only part of Palestine that hasn't been colonized and if you gave it to Israel the Palis would go apeshit. There'd be less of an uproar if what's left of the West Bank was finally taken over by Israel.
>>
>>56242023
>Also, long before that, the Arabs and Jews fought together to ward off the First Crusaders in the 1000's
Yeah well no shit if that's actually true. There was no special problem between Jews and Muslims before the Aliyahs/Israel other than the ordinary religious conflicts that happened to ME religious groups.
>>
>Reminder that Christians in Gaza vote for Hamas because it is the only organization in Gaza that builds hospitals and orphanages that Israel destroys every time they're "Mowing the lawn"

>Reminder that there are too many Jews in this world
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.