[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else going a little crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 345_555.jpg (40 KB, 715x595) Image search: [Google]
345_555.jpg
40 KB, 715x595
Anyone else going a little crazy?
>>
>>56236299
this is not a Finnish post
>>
>you need to be mad not to go crazy

t. gramps (rip in piece)
>>
No, just a little unwell
>>
File: talvi_aku.jpg (9 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
talvi_aku.jpg
9 KB, 142x142
>>56236372
one hand in the air
the other on the buffalo
buffalo
>>
>>56236392
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>56236466

In the you turn out one of the either.

It's sort of a joke and makes more sense in Finnish.
>>
>>56236392

Came here to post this.
>>
>>56236546

*In the end
>>
Is this /nordic/?
>>
File: kjcBAb1.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kjcBAb1.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
>>56236630
yes
>>
hehe
>>
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. First and foremost i would like to thank my lord and savior, Shrek, for giving me this opportunity.
Praise be to thee, oh glorious oniony lord! For you, my heart, my soul, and anus is open! Next i would like to thank my parents and wife for being so supportive of my belief in Shrek. Even though they'd accused me of taking it a little ogreboard at one point, I'd still believed. Next i would like to thank my local produce store manager, who always made sure to keep fresh onions stocked up for me when I was performing my rituals of praise to Shrek. And to the shitposting newfags, because they give me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. It will forever be embedded into my layers. Im truly ogrejoyed. And last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. I only hope lord Shrek is pleased by my accomplishments, for it is in his name that I go forth. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on, if you just lovingly spread your ass cheeks open for Shrek. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, keep your layers up and your sphincter ready. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone. Thank you Shrek.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
>>
File: 1385807514496.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1385807514496.gif
3 MB, 200x150
Sometimes when I'm alone I talk to myself about about stuff.
Also, ever since I started watching films in English years ago, I started thinking in English rather than my native tongue.
Also, I have an irrational fear of objects and surfaces with small patterned protrusions and uneven structures ever since I had that weird dream while having a flu and 43+C temperature as a kid.
>>
>>56237021
>while having a flu and 43+C temperature as a kid.
Also I should note that my mum took me to a hospital where I got a full brain tomography which revealed no damage at all. I do occasionally get headaches though.
>>
>>56237021
nothing crayze about that my friend
>>
>>56237021
>tfw alone you occasionally yell FUCK and KILL YOURSELF every time you remember doing something embarrassing
>tfw do this internally every day
>>
>>56237160
I think the "talking to myself" part is a bit cray cray 2bh family
>>
>>56237272
it's not like you're having conversations with yourself or anything like that?
>>
>>56237810
No, I just make short comments to my actions like "you really fucked up there buddy" or this >>56237232
>>
>>56237994
don't worry about it too much
>>
>>56236392
ancient finnish wisdom
>>
Sometimes my brains like, "Hey, hey bro. Kill your family c'mon bro it'd be neat"

Yeah ok or we could not.

"h-hey bro. Jump off that bridge, just end it why not?"

Uhhhhhh
>>
>>56237232
me
always have to restrain myself when i'm at my parents
once they cought me saying it and i said i hurt my foot
>>
>>56239347
>internet explorer
please do kill your self
>>
>>56236588
It doesn't even matter.
>>
Got so little sleep the last few days that when I was making small talk with someone, I caught myself speaking in a word salad for a phrase or two. Kind of worried that I've fucked up my brain from lack of sleep over the years
>>
>>56239754
>Kind of worried that I've fucked up my brain from lack of sleep over the years
iktf

I've had reoccuring insomnia since high school and I'm 28 now
>>
>>56236299
Quit smoking, first day of 3rd week. Does this get better? These pangs/cravings are awful....
>>
>>56240257
Get your doctor to prescribe you Chantix or Bupropion (Wellbutrin). They cut out your nicotine cravings without you having to do patch or gum or something.
>>
>>56236299
Yea, its been on its way long enough
I think im close
>>
>>56236299
sometimes i think of the stupid shit i did and want to kill myself by jumping out a window but instead i yell "I FUCKING HATE MYSELF" and move on
>>
>>56239651
t. Literally who the country.
>>
Yep.

That's what happens when you're NEET, can't seem to have a normal sleeping schedule and none of your dreams or efforts ever worked out and you don't have a plan for the future because you hate everything now and you realise you're getting older.
>>
>>56241388
hello me
>>
File: 1446235709838.gif (7 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1446235709838.gif
7 KB, 256x192
>used to beat myself over the head with a walking stick when I was a kid and had a bad day
>still punch my head or slam it against the wall when I get worked up

Like one of those caged birds that tears its feathers out.
>>
>>56242718
Isn't that a telltale sign of autism?
>>
>>56242803
browsing 4chan is a sign of autism. Get yourself cheked m8
>>
>>56242827
>>56242803
>>56242718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHRT9QyNTW8
textbook sperglordery
>>
File: Shit faced.jpg (377 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Shit faced.jpg
377 KB, 1200x1600
>>56236299
I am.
>>
it's the only way out
or at least it seems like it is, better crazy than sober and suffering
>>
>>56245213
Can't you just chill at the beach?

It worked for me.

Then I moved and ended up back here.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.