[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"A merry can" >they're actually rude and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: flag-day.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
flag-day.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>"A merry can"
>they're actually rude and barrel-shaped
>>
I'm actually square
>>
File: 1356347739830.jpg (11 KB, 211x207) Image search: [Google]
1356347739830.jpg
11 KB, 211x207
>""""Jerr-muhnz""""
>they're actually muslims
>>
most barrels are shaped like cans anyway
>>
>>56232156
it's GERM-many actually
>>
>>56232103
is that still hip
>>
File: lauflauf.jpg (37 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
lauflauf.jpg
37 KB, 450x500
>>56232042

You did it again Achmed!
>>
>>56232042
I don't understand this "Americans are rude" meme. We're incredibly polite and welcoming

Now Australians, those are genuinely rude people.
>>
>>56232343
German tourists are some of the worst in the world.
>>
>>56232343
It depends. Southerners were incredibly polite to me. Northerners seemed douchey though and so were Californians. Califags also were openly hypocritical and incredibly shallow, at least in SoCal
>>
>>56232386
When I was in Sweden, my friends and I (one of which was German) were at a cafe and there was a group of Germans at the table behind us. They were talking and laughing REALLY obnoxiously and she said they were making fun of all the people in the cafe. Still though, that doesn't mean I think Germans are rude.
>>
>>56232386
Nah. Chinese are the worst
>>
>>56232386
How? Where did you experience this? I think we're only bad in vacation spots that are geared towards drinking. We're pretty respectful towards foreign cultures I'd say.
>>
>>56232474
You've never once stepped foot here you fucking nerd

passport stamps
>>
>>56232839
I was in the South fuckwad. Went to HS in Alabama and met some transplants from all over the country in Birmingham and Huntington.

Post my passport info on a Moldovian midwife community? Sure thing Cletus.
>>
>"grease"
>they're greasy
>>
>>56232839
i went to the us and the customs officer said "fuck you, welcome to america you little shit" when i handed him my passport
>>
File: topkek.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>56234055
>I'm scared of posting my passport stamp
>>
>>56234434

last time my wife came through customs (she is British) they said "At least this one speaks English" to a co-worker.

It was a nig though so cannot expect them to show any professionalism
>>
>>56232474
Yeah that does sound about accurate desu

>tfw southern mustard race
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.