[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russian shithole is antagonist of USA and West Getting tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457302974790.webm (3 MB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1457302974790.webm
3 MB, 704x400
>Russian shithole is antagonist of USA and West

Getting tired of this stale meme.
>>
Red pill me on Crimea.
>>
There's still USSR fear to ride out before the common man realises Russia is about as dangerous as any other large Euro country
>>
American oligarchs need a big enemy to make money on the country's budget.
>>
>>56208937
It was kicked off when Polish snipers trained by the CIA shot protestors at Maidan to agitate people against the democratically elected pro Russian government. Crimeans freely and democratically chose to secede and join Russia because they didn't want to be oppressed by the fascist, American puppet regime.
>>
>>56208917
what anime is that from?
>>
>>56209061
Our mass media is portraying US as our enemy too, though.
>>
>>56208917

> Russia dindunuffin

Getting tired of this stale meme. Take your poverty like the cockroaches you aspire to be.
>>
File: 1436037654409.jpg (100 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1436037654409.jpg
100 KB, 500x382
>>56209073
>>
>>56209110
Only some mass media. Not an entire movie industry, TV, games and books though.
>>
>>56208937
It's a pretty borning place if you're not a hippie or nudist. Nice nature.
>>
>>56209182

You got replaced with Arabs about 5 years ago friend, sure you still get the occasional evil Russian accent man but evil Englishmen are just as common (or moreso)
>>
well you're a russian on 4chan. that must mean you're at least somewhat of a libcuck ameriboo. i can't even imagine how hardcore russia's /pol/ must be
>>
>>56209282
>You got replaced with Arabs about 5 years ago friend
That's not true.

Also Oblamer calls us the top-3 threat (together with ISIS and Ebola).
>>
>>56209329
When did he do that?
>>
File: 1453935338330.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453935338330.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>56209313
>i can't even imagine how hardcore russia's /pol/ must be

It's filled with obnoxious buttmad Ukrainians talking how shit Russia is.
>>
>>56209392
Gathered at the UN headquarters in New York, the world leaders attending the 69th General Assembly heard Barack Obama highlighting the three most significant global threats today.

“As we gather here, an outbreak of Ebola overwhelms public health systems in West Africa, and threatens to move rapidly across borders. Russian aggression in Europe recalls the days when large nations trampled small ones in pursuit of territorial ambition. The brutality of terrorists in Syria and Iraq forces us to look into the heart of darkness,” the US leader said at the beginning of his statement.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.