[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date an Indonesian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Would you date an Indonesian?
>>
No.

I had to learn their language at school and I hated it.
>>
>>56208054
I don't date, period. But if I did, she'd have to be white.
>>
>>56208073

What the fuck, since when does anywhere teach Indonesian
>>
>>56208073

>cucktorians
>>
>>56208054
>tfw 1/8 indonesian

my blood has been infected
>>
File: Kek.png (188 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
188 KB, 327x316
>>56210507
>still 7/8ths swamp nigger
>>
File: Phallus distributor.jpg (151 KB, 817x1000) Image search: [Google]
Phallus distributor.jpg
151 KB, 817x1000
>>56210507
Did your ancestor deliver the BDC or did a young Dutch Woman discover herself in Indonesia?
>>
>>56210581
Hint: some Indonesian dude got a lot out of his twenty bucks.
>>
>>56210581
It's actually a vague story and my grandmother later told me that she doubted it was actually indonesian but something east asian (also had something to do with a Jordanian sheik but thats even more vague) and that the woman her father married was maybe only part east asian. My great grandfather and mother were land owners in java who exploited a marble mine. They used to be barons but they were kicked from their title because my great grand mother married a doctor and that is totally pleb because he worked for money. So im probably like 50% dutch, a lot of german, some other western european shit and a little Jordanian and east asian apperently
>>
>>56210731
(sorry for the book)
>>
File: 6587498302.png (258 KB, 402x390) Image search: [Google]
6587498302.png
258 KB, 402x390
I'm married to an Indonesian
>>
>>56210731
great great grandmother married a doctor*

I think that was it.
>>
>>56208073

t. Indog pretending to be white
>>
>>56210731
I would get an Ancestry test is I were you. Your Heritage seems really interesting.
>>
>>56210766
Blake pls
>>
>>56210766

Course you are
>>
>>56210872
Yeah, was thinking about that. the crazy thing is, when I asked my grandmother she could already name about 5-10 countries of the top of her head that we originate from and thats just my mothers side. I'm pretty mixed and it shows, I'm white but of no distinguishable race.
>>
mashaallah why isn't she wearing a hijab?
>>
>>56208054
Fuck no. They're litterally the worst people on earth, having gathered together all the worst from their neighbors and colonial masters: scrawnier and slyer than the chinese, lazy and uncivilized like papuans, arrogant and nationalistic like the aussies, and yet they're bureaucrats like the dutch and allahusnackbarring all over the place... Seriously nothing is as UGLY both litterally and figuratively as an indonesian person
t. someone who was there during the '98 coup and who can compare with enough scum of the earth found in France
>>
If the girl is sweet and crazy enough to be enjoyable, sure. Any one is fair meeting that criteria.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.