[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans hate California so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: California_population_map.png (161 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
California_population_map.png
161 KB, 600x600
Why do Americans hate California so much?
>>
we don't
>>
>>56207605
Fuck your duplicate thread nigger.
>>
>>56207629
The last one was good so I thought I'd ask again.
>>
>>56207748
Are you a Caliboo?
>>
>>56208230
Yeah
>>
File: 1452745373004.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452745373004.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>56208294
Neat
>>
>>56207605
Because 42% of the people in this country believe the Earth was created by a space wizard 10,000 years ago. Everyone here is retarded. They eat the food we grow, watch the movies we make, smoke our weed, drink our wine, use the technology we develop, and then shit all over us because gay people get married in San Francisco and we don't have a single good college football team. America is foot-in-mouth retarded and there is no good reason to hate California. You bible fuckers would all starve without us.
>>
>>56207605
they hate us cause they ain't us
>>
Since this will probably just be a Cali general:

If NorCal and SoCal were to split, what would our new flags look like? Pls be creative
>>
It's the most powerful state.
>>
>>56208466
>>
>>56207605
San Francisco is a lot like granola, when you take out all the fruits and nuts, all you're left with is flakes
>>
>>56208466
Fucking Eagle Rock
>>
>>56208450
NorCal would have trees on a white background to represent the forests and the cloudy, shitty weather.

SoCal would have two beige bars on the top and bottom with a thinner black bar in the middle. The beige bars would represent the beaches, the desert, and the dusty fallowed farms of the central valley. The black bar would represent the countless roads and abominable traffic.
>>
Cali is trail mix

Full of fruits, nuts and flakes
>>
File: 1457486067410.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1457486067410.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>56208370
It's actually mostly because of the way Californians act.

You guys shit up everywhere you move to and act like pompous assholes. No one wants that bullshit; you vote for retards who fuck up your state and then you move away because it's getting shitty and vote for the people who do the same exact shit.
>>
File: shamu.jpg (496 KB, 3000x1999) Image search: [Google]
shamu.jpg
496 KB, 3000x1999
>not having trained killer whales as your friends

are other states even trying?
>>
>>56207605

As a general audience I am not partial to them. I've met individual ones that were ok, many others on the other hand.....well......

Here's an example, lady I knew for a while, from cali, somewhere in LA or around it. So half of the day when I first met her she complained about how ass backwards she thought things were here. "Ok, I guess she's homesick or something" I figured, paid no mind to it. The real kicker, after more of the whining, was when she found out I own guns. That right there made her about lose her mind. Not out of fear, and not a causal "oh, you shouldn't own those". Like full on offended I exist. I tried to explain part of why I own guns is my job (security) but she didn't want to hear it, at all. I stopped caring after about 2 minutes of ranting but she never looked at me the same again.

I don't meet many people from the coast up here, and many I do meet are pretty ok. Others, however, not so much. They seem to have so many hot buttons that get pushed over the smallest things.
>>
File: norcal.jpg (37 KB, 900x635) Image search: [Google]
norcal.jpg
37 KB, 900x635
>>56208450
>A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>56207605
inflated sense that californians move into communities jacking up the price of living and dulling the regional identity. this is the case where i live, when in reality most people who move here are from elsewhere in texas. california is objectively based: some of the riches geographic variation in the world, makes enormous strides in technology, etc.
>>
>>56208618
>Implying that isn't voting in a nutshell
>>
Long live the NCR
>>
>>56207605
Are you the guy that made this thread yesterday?

Also, it's because the Californians that people encounter are mostly liberal college aged students that like to fuck things up where ever they move
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.