[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
What happens here?
>>
spics. why didn't you highlight suriname or guyana? they have spics too
>>
>>56205352
drugs, murder, corruption, reggeaton blasting from cars
>>
military coups
>>
>>56205376
they're mostly niggers, poo in loo's and chinks tho
plus they don't speak latin derived languages
>>
File: 073.jpg (71 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
073.jpg
71 KB, 480x600
>>56205393
that shit doesnt happen in the civilized parts
>>
>>56205376
Please tell me you're just memeing. They even speak English in Guyana, they're not spics. They're a mix of natives, Africans, Indians, Indonesians, whites, etc etc. The guianas are probably the most diverse place, but nobody lives there lel.
>>
>>56205393
When was the last one? I feel like it's been a while.
>>
America spreading freedoms since the 18th century
>>
>>56205352
A very comfy life where I live, at least.

>>56205444
>They're a mix of natives, Africans, Indians, Indonesians, whites, etc etc.
lmao, so basically just like any other spic country.
Even worse, they're a mix of blacks, natives and poo in the loo people. You can't get worse than that.
>>
>>56205448
Honduras had a small one that qualified as a coup in 2009
>>
File: comfy.jpg (24 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
24 KB, 362x362
>>56205352
OK life.

It's not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be, you just shouldn't be in the bad neighborhoods at night.

I'm Yuropean and White and never been robbed or anything.

It's really nice that fruits are insanely cheap here.
>>
>>56205495
But most Hispanic countries don't have significant numbers of Indians, Indonesians, or Muslims or any kind, etc etc, and only a few have Africans. The populations that make up the Guianas are pretty different from the Hispanic countries for the most part.
>>
america doing business like always, thats why.

i really hate america and i know a lot of spanish speakers haters of america too

i dont know why here all the spanish speakers love to suck american cocks so much
>>
>>56205581
why would you hate the average american poster on /int/ that wasn't even born when Condor took place?

they most likely hate their goverment as much as you do
>>
File: 1211pinochet.jpg (10 KB, 190x243) Image search: [Google]
1211pinochet.jpg
10 KB, 190x243
>>56205476
>mfw
>>
>>56205581
>i dont know why here all the spanish speakers love to suck american cocks so much
Because people who are educated enough to speak English fluently are disproportionately going to be from the upper/middle class. I've literally seen Latin Americans call for America to do coups in their country several times on here. It's hilarious to me how much these people seemingly hate everyone in their country yet claim to be nationalists.
>>
i giv u most sincere list best to worst ok?

1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. Argentina
4. who cares and on lol
>>
>>56205661
the coup sort of helped chile

google the chilean miracle

sure some people were thrown by helis but if the US installed a fascist regime telling everyone you are a commie isnt smart
>>
>>56205581
People don't really hate the USA here in Brazil, for some reason. I, for once, think it's a pretty stupid and pointless thing to do.
>>
File: RUDE.png (106 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
RUDE.png
106 KB, 286x300
>>56205668
>>
File: oh no.jpg (42 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
42 KB, 556x344
>France is part of Latin America
>>
>>56205716
I'd rather get beheaded for money than for allah tho
>>
>>56205581
Everybody I know loves America/Americans and tries their hardest to migrate to the US.

People here say they love their country/people but in reality Latinos hate Latinos.
>>
Si yo aprendi, a querer tus brazos
Despues de ti solo vi fracasos
Te fuiste asi como si aquello nuestro fuera trivial, frio y pasajero
>>
I think i might take a trip down to mexico before the wall is built.

Anywhere i should really avoid?

I want to see the real mexico, if you understand

I dont have a deathwish so no Juarez
And Tijuana and Cancun seem like tourist traps
Mexico city seems boring as fuck.

I know this isnt /trv/ but some insight would be cool
>>
>>56205716
>>56205749
Also, it's not like France has any less niggers
>>
>>56205943

Go to Sinaloa for authentic beheading experience
>>
>>56205943
all of these
http://www.sectur.gob.mx/pueblos-magicos/
that are found in these states
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North-Central_Mexico

its basically like travelling back in time
>>
>>56205668
I think it goes like
1- Chile
2- Argentina
3- Brazil
4- México
5- Uruguay
6- Costa Rica
7- Colombia

I'd put Brazil and México higher because they're the top two LATAM economies but there's too much fucked up shit going on in some parts of those countries.
>>
>>56206200
noo man tas flasheando

1- Chile/Brasil
2- Uruguay/Argentina
3&beyond- who cares
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 592x592
>>56205668
>tfw we're always forgotten and we're basically America's filthy whore
>>
>>56208300
give it up, m9. accept your faith. we may be lat ams biggest cultural enricher, but we're still irrelevant as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 800x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 800x682
>>56208364
It's literally the first time I see another Puerto Rican on 4chan.
Meanwhile puertochan is a barely empty shithole
>>
>>56205352
Lots of Drugs, Beheading, sex slaves, oppression of minorities, and political upheaval. It's basically the Middle East except with more drugs and alcohol and less hijabs and suicide bombings.
>>
>>56208427
there are at least 5 of us on /int/, myself included. you should come by during the day when the /carib/ thread is up.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.