[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kiwis think think this flag looks nice Why? There was another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
>Kiwis think think this flag looks nice

Why? There was another one with red instead of black and it looked so much nicer. It was the exact same design, it looked a lot nicer than this one.Can anyone explain to me why something thinks this looks better with black instead of red?
>>
But it looks nice

better than the current one at least
>>
I agree, looks like utter shit, Kiwi's should stick with the Union Jack, get their shit together and decide on another flag some years from now
>>
>>56196611

nice flag
>>
It looks nice.
>>
>>56196611
They should have used red and black and turn the stars all golden :^)

But that blue looks ugly, only Australia should keep the blue.
>>
Having black on your flag should be unacceptable unless you're in Africa. This is just some PC Maori-pandering bullshit. Never understood why people like this design.
>>
File: flagdebate.png (448 KB, 643x647) Image search: [Google]
flagdebate.png
448 KB, 643x647
>>
>>56196905
too sad tbqh, just for the happenings it should change
>>
>>56196611
i've said this before and i'll say it again. this shit looks like a surf shorts
>>
>>56196967

I'm glad, it means we wont be changing it for at least the next 50 years

>>56196898

It's not Maori pandering, it's sports pandering. Maori's already have the red in the stars, and people don't like the design.
>>
File: Prussia.png (98 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Prussia.png
98 KB, 800x480
>>56196905
Eh, they both look like shit. But at least the fern with the black won't get confused with Australia.
>>56196898
What about Prussia? That flag was based as hell.
>>
>>56196611
that shit is dope as fuck
>>
>>56197099

I don't really care if the flags get confused for each other, ANZAC pride and all that.
>>
>>56197033
better than your flag.

>text on a flag
>>
Looks pretty nice to me.

My state flag is a fucking wheelbarrow with some fucking shovels with Latin basically saying "HOLY FUCK LOOK AT ALL THIS SILVER AND GOLD."
>>
>>56197250
Post it
>>
>>56197194
text on a flag>fern on a flag
and imo brazillian flag is one of the best, the circle on the lozenge is really unique
>>
>>56196611
It's fucking with me that they didn't use the same blue they use now to tie new and old together.
>>
>>56197033

10/10 would buy from billabong
>>
>>56197315

I hate the fucking thing and I grew up here.
>>
>>56197338
Fern looks nice, actually, it's the shitty color scheme that fucked it up. But I agree with you, I think California and Brazil are the only flags that actually look nice with words on them.
>>
>>56197338

A cumstain on a wet rag would be unique for a flag

>>56197354

It's because the guy who made it was an architect that did a few hundred colour variations on that design and none of them with any regard towards colour theory
>>
>>56197396
>oro y plata

kek
>>
>>56197396

Yeah, thats not Latin, thats Spanish.

I like how it just fucking says MONTANA on it tho.
>>
>>56197396
It says Gold and Silver.
>>
>>56197508

No shit asshole.

Latin is the Same as Spanish depending on the words.
>>
>>56196611

Most don't think it's nice 2bh.

Really I'd be ok with changing the flag if the other options weren't so shit. The argument that the current one is kind of outdated at this point is fair, I just don't want to replace it with something that looks bad.
>>
>>56197572
>latin is the same as spanish

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL
>>
File: montana.png (20 KB, 1256x500) Image search: [Google]
montana.png
20 KB, 1256x500
>>56197250
I agree. Our state flag looks like shit.
>>
>>56197654

Are you just fucking retarded or do I have to spell it out for you.

Spanish is just degraded Latin but English is a fucked-up mish-mash of several different languages.
>>
>>56197572
Sure thing Sherlock.
>>
>>56197708
nigga you played urself LMAO

you literally said Latin is the same as spanish

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>56197769

It is.

Type in more capital letters if it helps you think that Spanish isn't just the most ridiculous language ever.

"Oh, I'll put some accents on a few letters and now it's mine."

Who gives a fuck anyways? It is what it is.
>>
>>56196611
It looks a lot nicer than the current flag, and doesn't have a cuckstamp on it either.

I hope it passes (if only for A posting), but if it doesn't that they'll come up with a new design soon
>>
>>56197961

This is the only referendum, unless we become a republic (lol) this is the flag we're going to be keeping for a long time
>>
>>56196611
looks like a sports team flag
>>
Keep the old shade of blue, why did they make it lighter?

Also that fern looks ugly as hell and will never compare to the simplicity and beauty of our leaf
>>
Nobody likes it don't worry.
>>
>>56196898

Black looks fine. The problem is nearly every other flag in the world only has 3 colours while this flag has 4. It looks shit.
>>
>>56198628
>black looks fine
Everyone's entitled to their opinion but your opinion is shit please stop.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.