[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could the refugee crisis be solved by creating a city in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: earth-hour-2009.jpg (26 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
earth-hour-2009.jpg
26 KB, 600x400
Could the refugee crisis be solved by creating a city in Germany or France to host all 500.000 refugees?
>>
Send all muslim immigrants to Australia
>>
File: 1443817198529.jpg (39 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1443817198529.jpg
39 KB, 325x244
It's called Paris
>>
>>56192970
>>
File: 1454432277379.png (423 KB, 588x450) Image search: [Google]
1454432277379.png
423 KB, 588x450
>>56192970
>>
>trusting Germans to group up an ethnic group

We all know how it'll turn out
>>
>>56192928

It could be solved by nuking all those underisable fuckers. I don't want muslims anywhere in Europe
>>
Yeah, Auschwitz.
>>
>>56192928
Why not Madagascar? It's pretty empty and an island, let's just put them all there and give them some halal food and goats to fuck and never here from them again. I promise I won't nuke it
>>
>>56193014
kek
>>
>>56193203
PUT THEM ALL IN PITCAIRN ISLAND
>>
>>56193203
FUCK OFF. I don't want some Euronigger to destroy Madagascar and spread Islam in South Africa because oooh we're uncomfortable with these people raping and killing us, let them rape and kill other people.
Fuck you, Jew, for suggesting it.
>>
Nah, fuck off, Paris and Marseille are already occupied
>>
>>56193203
FUCK OFF, I don't want some racist bigot to destroy our forward-thinking society free of hate because oooh other countries need multiculturalism as well, let them be enriched by islam instead of enriching Germany with islam.
Fuck you, reactionist infidel, for suggesting it.
>>
>>56193314
Who gives a shit burger boy, what're you some kind of nigger? Oh no Islam might spread in some shitty African place!!! Ahhh!
>>
The refugee crisis could be solved by saying fuck off we're full, shipping the scum back to the hellholes they came from, building a wall around Africa and Middle East and letting them nignog with each other without ruining civilized societies.
>>
>>56192928

No, that would only make things much much worse.

This can only be solved with new and practical thinking. We need a new system for taking in new citizens.

What we need to do is to spread them out as much as possible so they don't click together. And then we have to create a system designed to only prepare them for labour.

We start by learning them the language, this is priority one. Once that is done it's time to get them a job. Most proffessions are universal, but we have to take their 2nd world educational system in consideration.

Once they have learned the language we send them who want to work to 1 year proffession education programs, and they who want to educate themselfs should be given the oppertunity on the same terms as natives.

Not working = no money or welfare.
Not studying = no money or welfare.

Then enact labour apprentice laws to make it proffitable for companies to hire young people or people new to the work market.
The government should also create jobs by using this new work force for community projects, like building roads, picking up trash, digging and simillar easy tasks that litterly anyone with a working body can do, to give the elderly/dyslectic/etc a last chance.

And most importantly, if they commit a crime in their host country, they should go to prision in their home country or get deported.
>>
>>56193608

How come they can't come to Israel? Embrace your semetic brothers Chaim.
>>
File: 1385932373988.jpg (295 KB, 664x955) Image search: [Google]
1385932373988.jpg
295 KB, 664x955
>>56193014
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.