[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate Canada. It's not rational hate, it's just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
I hate Canada.

It's not rational hate, it's just that I hate that shithole.
Fuck crapnada and crapnadians.
>>
>>56189508
Why do hate our hat?
>>
>>56189508
not cool lad
>>
>>56189508

Rude.
>>
>>56189508
Good thread
>>
I hate it rationally. Canadian posters are mostly leftist idiots so full of themselves that they bash Americans and sane people out of no reason but their liberal delusions.
>>
The True North strong and free!
>>
Dude
>>
Weed
>>
>>56194433
>Canadian posters are mostly leftist idiots
Mostly? Nah. You're probably thinking of Swedes.

Foreigners feeling the need to stick up for America is fucking pathetic btw. Have some self respect for God's sake.
>>
>>56194433
>Canadians posters are mostly leftist

here's your (You)
>>
I don't hate Canada.
Honestly, I usually forget they're even there at all.
>>
File: 1421207399764.jpg (466 KB, 2768x2928) Image search: [Google]
1421207399764.jpg
466 KB, 2768x2928
>economy collapsing
>most hated posters on 4chan
>meme prime minister
>replaced sweden as the SJW capital
>canadians are consistently rated the least attractive people
>>
>>56189508
Canada is cool. On the other hand I like italian cars but I don't like Italians.
>>
Why?; I wish I could live in such a wonderful country as Canada
>>
>>56199439
if you are white you can come to Argentina and live a little longer without SJW's or Mudslimes as we don't have many. Also, you'll get to score some local pussy, girls here dig foreigners, especially anglos.
>>
>>56199439
>>canadians are consistently rated the least attractive people

aren't montreal and toronto always rated high on those attractiveness lists?
>>
>>56199439
>rated the least attractive
t. Americuck trying to hide the truth about the BCC
>>
I love Canada. I'm a canadaboo!! Really I am
>>
It's hard to hate Canada. It's like America, but more peaceful. The hate to Canada talks more about you than Canada, lad.
>>
>>56194433
They're pretty right leaning on /int/.
Can't speak for the rest of Canada, though.
>>
File: 4324231432.png (24 KB, 625x779) Image search: [Google]
4324231432.png
24 KB, 625x779
I can't hate Canada, they're the only other country on this fucking continent that's not retarded
>>
File: enditall.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
enditall.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>56199439
>no culture
>no achievements
>nothing to offer the world except the resources we sit on
>>
>>56189508
I hate Canada too. It's a multiracial hellhole
>>
File: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (3 KB, 225x113) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png
3 KB, 225x113
>>56189508
I hate the leaf, it's dripping with our blood

>muh empire
All you could conquer was spearchuckers and a heavily outnumbered small colony across the ocean, you got btfo of france by a woman while napoleon and hitler conquered europe

>muh path of least resistance
thats like going on a rampage in a kindergarten
>>
>>56203250
Lol, sometimes I forget that Canada exist.
>>
I hate Canadia. I hate our stereotype that they're all nice when they're not. I hate how uppity they are when they do a good deed or when they claim that syrup is more expensive than oil and shit like that. Canadians may be my friends, but they are not our brothers. They burned down our white house and they fail to recognize the flaw in their politics.
If I would rate them, they would be between <Chile and >Germany.
>>
Make me some spaghetti, Mario
>>
>>56189508
me too thanks
>>
>>56203377
>Canadian banter
WEW
EWW
WEW

LAD
ADL
DLA
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.