[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mfw I really, really, REALLY want to live in Norway, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 421x421
>Mfw I really, really, REALLY want to live in Norway, but Norwegians probably hate chicanos.
>>
>>56183626
CHI
>>
>>56183642
CA
>>
>>56183718
NO
>>
>>56183642
>>56183718
>>56183798
Guys, please stop.
>>
>>56184045
puta pendejo......
>>
File: 1457575150847.jpg (49 KB, 700x511) Image search: [Google]
1457575150847.jpg
49 KB, 700x511
>>56183642
>>56183718
>>56183798
>>
chi-what?
If it is a race, then you may experience some racism, but if it's literally just a village, noone even heard about it and literally could of cares less. You'd just be an American, no more hated than any other Americans.
>>
>>56184638
How much are regular Americans hated?
>>
>>56184638
He's Latino
>>
>>56183626
I kind of think they wouldn't care since they don't really have the same "relationship" with Mexico that the U.S. does. There would be no context to discriminate against you.
>>
>>56184638
Chicano is just a special snowflake mexican american
>>
>>56184688

Not at all. It is true that norwegians are hard to get in touch with and like to stand five feet apart whilst waiting for the bus, but being american isn't going to matter much. Maybe some retarded lefties will give you shit, but as long as you don't make a big point about voting for Trump or supporting waterboarding I can't see anyone caring.
>>
>>56184830
>lefties will trouble americans just for being americans.

kek I'd love to see this happen, I'd join in to insult the fatty burger.
>>
>>56185128

I'd buy him a drink and tell him to vote Trump desu senpai
>>
CHI
>>
>>56184638

The only racism in Norway is people saying true things about rapefugees on facebook.
>>
>>56184098
Fuck you, faggot.
>>
EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO
>>
We honestly hate chicanos because we know south americans are just as bad as raperefugees.
Chicanos are also known to be violent, manlets, and they have disgusting brown skin. Just another arab in all reality.
>>
>>>but Norwegians probably hate chicanos
literally everyone in this world hates chicanos
AJAJSJAKSJA
>>
No we do not want the Zika virus.
>>
>tfw i really just want to cuck the norwagians but i am too poor to live there
>>
>like a country
>move to country
>destroy country
>>
>>56186349

>raperefugees

Why not "rapefugees"?
>>
>>56187779
t. Jamal Abdul
>>
>>56184830
is water boarding such a bad thing in the eyes of euros?
should we just ask nicely the people that bomb and kill innocents to politely tell us some info?
>>
>>56188996
Which came first - the torture of others by the US or the "terrorism" against the US?
>>
>>56183626
Mudperson
>>
>>56188996
>He asks if torturing is really looked down upon
>>
>>56190075
but water boarding is the only thing we have left to interrogate
the international community has tied all our hands with laws and stuff about torture. so we developed a form of torture that can bypass all that stuff. water boarding leaves no scarring and no permanent damage, all it does is trick the brain into thinking it is drowning by putting some water in the lungs. it's not even torture it is classified as enhanced interrogation, it is simply awakening the fear of drowning with out the actual threat of drowning.

also why would euros care, it is reserved for extrajudicial prisoners that have no rights, its not like we can do that stuff on westeners like euros
>>
>>56184638
>>56184830
>>56185609
I heard there are roving bands of Norwegians that go around and rag innocent americans out into the streets where they brutally beat them and leave them for dead in the snow.
>>
>>56188996

This bullshit halfway war we have been waging is the real problem. Trump is right. Look at Germany and Japan. Entire cities of civilians, women and children, bombed to ashes. Peace and prosperity has been the result for those cultures. That's what works. Either wage actual war or don't wage war at all. You can kill disposable males until the end of time and never win the war, you have to kill a ton of women or they will never, ever stop coming. Until NATO nuts up and starts doing it right we will never be able to pull out of the middle east. The money for that does not exist btw, so the reality is that the muslims will actually win at this rate. Waterboarding is beneath us. It does not work. If you have a principle that says "don't torture" it's a dangerous thing to break with that principle because of what it can lead to. Waterboarding is torture.
>>
>>56184688
a LOT

>>56191335
at worst they'll stick boiled lutefisk down the back of your shirt and give you the old titty twister, possibly a chinese sunburn if they're really feeling cheeky.
>>
>>56184638
Chicano means a Mexican of mixed descent
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>56184045
UNOS
DOS
TRES
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.