[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia threatens possible invasion of Best Korea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: kim jong un.jpg (93 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
kim jong un.jpg
93 KB, 670x447
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/08/russia-threatens-invasion-if-north-korea-nuclear-rhetoric-continues/

wat do /int/?
>>
memes :D
>>
Please no, because we'll have to get involved. Fug
>>
File: 1363108042201.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1363108042201.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>
Will america give north koreans weapon like they did before in afghanistan?
>>
>>56179775
Hope so
>>
>tfw you will live to see North Korea go to war
>>
>>56179775
Your grandfather probably sold Northern Korea weapons while we were over there Ivan.
>>
>>56179540

Well shit, a US Russian tag team match? I haven't been this excuted since WWE.
>>
Praise Jesus. They truly are the 3rd Holy Roman Empire.
>>
Yes but what does China think about this? I thought they and Russia were always in agreement in opposing NK sanctions in the UN n shit.

If Russia invaded (which is really not what the ITAR-TASS release said was going to happen) who would they side with, or would they just do nothing?
>>
>>56180100
I don't think there is a country in existence that isn't tired of hearing that tiny dog bark. It's kinda sad considering all they want is food so they don't starve.
>>
>>56180100
No one's invading anyone. It's just the usual shittalking got a little too far - Nuclear warfare is a tabu even for that and NK got told.
>>
>>56180100
North Korea pissed off China a few years ago, and relations have not recovered since.
>>
How long would NK last if it went to "war" with Russia?
>>
File: Ball Pits.jpg (134 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
Ball Pits.jpg
134 KB, 700x550
>my dick is ready
>>
STOP THE FUCKING SANCTIONS YOU DUMB FUCKS

NO SANCTIONS ON NK MEANS NO POVERTY AND NO WAR
>>
>>56180281
Right but in a hypothetical situation where Russia invades NK, I'm more interested in what China would do. Are their relations with Pyongyang now so bad that they would actively join or help Russia, or would they just sit on the sidelines?
>>
>>56180408
I don't think they're bad enough that they'd join the invasion, but I'd be quite surprised if they fought on the North Korean side.
>>
>>56180369
A few months, maybe? Even help from the Chinese might not be enough to save them.

But Russia's military doesn't entirely have its shit together and China might give NK a numerical advantage, so who knows.
>>
A few months ago, China voted against a UN resolution condemning the DPRK as a threat to peace and stability in East Asia, claiming they're not a threat to anything, only now for it to backfire on them with this stuff.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.